Windows 10: Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute

Discus and support Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a machine that is set to run this installer when a user logs on and when the system is idle (set to repeat every 1 day). The language installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Stephens, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute

I have a machine that is set to run this installer when a user logs on and when the system is idle (set to repeat every 1 day). The language installer is running every few minutes and using most of the log file for my scheduled tasks.

***Modified title from: Microsoft language component installer task***

:)

David Stephens, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Office 16 Click-To-Run Exensibility Component

Thank you for updating us.

We recommend that you check if there are any Office related tasks scheduled to run in your Task Scheduler library. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Type in Task Scheduler and press Enter.
    • Under Task Scheduler (Local), go to Task Scheduler Library >
      Microsoft > Office.
    • Check if there are tasks scheduled to run. To disable the task, right-click on the item and then click
      Disable.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Aug 28, 2019
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute

1. Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute - Similar Threads - Microsoft language component

2. Hey the task Microsoft Command Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey the task Microsoft Command Language: Hey the task Microsoft Command Language is using 100% of my cpu can you help me @Ramesh Srinivasan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-the-task-microsoft-command-language/77b31701-56c5-4e22-a68a-afd72950e475
  3. Hey the task Microsoft Command Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey the task Microsoft Command Language: Hey the task Microsoft Command Language is using 100% of my cpu can you help me @Ramesh Srinivasan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-the-task-microsoft-command-language/77b31701-56c5-4e22-a68a-afd72950e475
  4. Microsoft bluescreens every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft bluescreens every 10 minutes: Why is microsoft considered an AI company? They can't even make an OS that doesn't bluescreen every 10 minutes now. Maybe they have to use others AI to figure it out? Have to have a mouse jiggler to keep it from blue screening every few minutes!...
  5. Microsoft bluescreens every 10 minutes

Microsoft bluescreens every 10 minutes: Why is microsoft considered an AI company? They can't even make an OS that doesn't bluescreen every 10 minutes now. Maybe they have to use others AI to figure it out? Have to have a mouse jiggler to keep it from blue screening every few minutes!...
  6. Windows script host runs unknown script every few minutes. Can't find scheduled task or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows script host runs unknown script every few minutes. Can't find scheduled task or...: Hi,I probably have some malware that has not been fully removed. And i need to manage to remove whatever scheduled task or other script it is that is trying to run this script every few minutes.I first discovered it after a scan with RogueKiller identified a malicious...
  7. Task Host Preventing Shut Down - Language Components Installer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Host Preventing Shut Down - Language Components Installer: hello. for the past 2-3 days ive been having this problem where i can't shut down my laptop properly because it tells me task host is still running and it shows me the path to a .dll file called language components installer. At first i thought an error happened while...
  8. Component numbers on Task Manager

Component numbers on Task Manager: does a high component numbers on task manager slow down my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-numbers-on-task-manager/80719055-9ccc-4ff4-9143-0a38a6fbef7e
  9. Microsoft language component installer task

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft language component installer task: I have a machine that is set to run this installer when a user logs on and when the system is idle (set to repeat every 1 day). The language installer is running every few minutes and using most of the log file for my scheduled tasks....
  10. Scheduled Tasks that run every hour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scheduled Tasks that run every hour: I notice that there are several tasks that are scheduled to run every day every hour. Most notably HP, Epson, & GoogleUpdateTaskMachine. This seems a little excessive & I wonder if anyone feels this should be changed to once a week or something similar, without causing any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. language component installer