Windows 10: Microsoft language component installer task

Discus and support Microsoft language component installer task in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a machine that is set to run this installer when a user logs on and when the system is idle (set to repeat every 1 day). The language installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Stephens, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft language component installer task

I have a machine that is set to run this installer when a user logs on and when the system is idle (set to repeat every 1 day). The language installer is running every few minutes and using most of the log file for my scheduled tasks.

:)

David Stephens, Aug 27, 2019

2. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 27, 2019
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft language component installer task

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft language component installer task

1. Microsoft language component installer task - Similar Threads - Microsoft language component

2. Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components": I was trying to get mincecraft launcher to install all day, looking at different forums and different solutions but nothing worked. I then deleted all of the Xbox apps and tried to reinstall them but when i try to reinstall the Xbox app from MS store it says to try again...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components": I was trying to get mincecraft launcher to install all day, looking at different forums and different solutions but nothing worked. I then deleted all of the Xbox apps and tried to reinstall them but when i try to reinstall the Xbox app from MS store it says to try again...
  4. Hey the task Microsoft Command Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey the task Microsoft Command Language: Hey the task Microsoft Command Language is using 100% of my cpu can you help me @Ramesh Srinivasan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-the-task-microsoft-command-language/77b31701-56c5-4e22-a68a-afd72950e475
  5. Hey the task Microsoft Command Language

Hey the task Microsoft Command Language: Hey the task Microsoft Command Language is using 100% of my cpu can you help me @Ramesh Srinivasan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-the-task-microsoft-command-language/77b31701-56c5-4e22-a68a-afd72950e475
  6. Microsoft Imaging Component

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Imaging Component: So recently,I've been messing with my laptop and I accidentally deleted the WIC file on registry editor,now I don't know how to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-imaging-component/2a99793f-34ec-4820-bfb8-0b1c4c9fc7e2
  7. Task Host Preventing Shut Down - Language Components Installer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Host Preventing Shut Down - Language Components Installer: hello. for the past 2-3 days ive been having this problem where i can't shut down my laptop properly because it tells me task host is still running and it shows me the path to a .dll file called language components installer. At first i thought an error happened while...
  8. Component numbers on Task Manager

Component numbers on Task Manager: does a high component numbers on task manager slow down my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-numbers-on-task-manager/80719055-9ccc-4ff4-9143-0a38a6fbef7e
  9. Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft language component installer task runs every minute: I have a machine that is set to run this installer when a user logs on and when the system is idle (set to repeat every 1 day). The language installer is running every few minutes and using most of the log file for my scheduled tasks. ***Modified title from: Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Edge and Web Components

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Web Components: Editor’s note: This is part two of a two-part series on Web Components by Microsoft Edge engineers Travis Leithead and Arron Eicholz. To read more about our viewpoint and background on web components, please see part one, “Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. language component installer

2. Microsoft language component installer

3. language components installer task

4. language components installer,
  5. windows language component installer,
  6. task window language installer,
  7. microsoft\windows\language\componente,
  8. LanquageComponentInstaller,
  9. Microsoft language component installer task