Windows 10: Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

Discus and support Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got Laptop 3 about a month ago. When playing audio/video in you tube using Chrome browser it's completely freezing with loud noise. I had to completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InduSY, Jan 14, 2020.

1. InduSY Win User

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

Got Laptop 3 about a month ago. When playing audio/video in you tube using Chrome browser it's completely freezing with loud noise. I had to completely shut off to recover. Windows updates are all done.

:)

InduSY, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube [​IMG]

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube [​IMG]

Heize, Jan 14, 2020
  3. CleoIJ Win User
    My laptop sound is making a weird noise and it's slow.

One day my laptop started making a random whirring, beeping noise and it would freeze while doing this and it was loud and now it has stopped but recently it has been doing this glitch noise similar to that other noise that used to happen except now it doesn't
    freeze and it's for a short amount of time like when I'm using YouTube the sound is disrupted for example if someone is talking it will make it sound glitchy or when a notification pops up and it makes the notification sound slow and distorted. As well as
    this noise, it's making my laptop slow at times and when typing too. Any clue as to what might be causing this and how I can stop it?

Thank you to those who answered! I'm going to try what you suggested.

CleoIJ, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

my laptop make loud beep noise when i turn it on

my laptop wont power on it just makes a loud beep noise forever help please!

Jaden Parks, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

1. Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube - Similar Threads - Microsoft Laptop completely

2. Users laptop completely freezing an outputting a horrible loud crashing noise through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users laptop completely freezing an outputting a horrible loud crashing noise through...: Hi,I've got a user who's laptop keeps freezing and crashing and giving a loud noise. My thought was it was a driver issue and software not up to date issue. So I went on and did all the optional updates possible and downloaded all recommended drivers dell had to offer from...
  3. Users laptop completely freezing an outputting a horrible loud crashing noise through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users laptop completely freezing an outputting a horrible loud crashing noise through...: Hi,I've got a user who's laptop keeps freezing and crashing and giving a loud noise. My thought was it was a driver issue and software not up to date issue. So I went on and did all the optional updates possible and downloaded all recommended drivers dell had to offer from...
  4. Users laptop completely freezing an outputting a horrible loud crashing noise through...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises: my windows froze with a loud electronic noise in my ears it sounded like it was human made , like it doesn't sound like a glitch i turned off my computer from the power off button and turned it on again the pc is working fine and there is no problemwhat happened that caused...
  6. windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises: my windows froze with a loud electronic noise in my ears it sounded like it was human made , like it doesn't sound like a glitch i turned off my computer from the power off button and turned it on again the pc is working fine and there is no problemwhat happened that caused...
  7. Surface Laptop 3 - loud fan noise?

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Laptop 3 - loud fan noise?: Bought a Surface laptop 3 back in January (15" AMD Ryzen. 8GB Memory. 128GB SSD. Platinum). I only use it for home office stuff (light surfing online, light MS Office word/excel, paying bills, etc). Its been a great laptop until a month ago when started buzzing like a bee...
  8. Loud laptop fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  9. Loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud noises: whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-noises/d3b5fe5b-02ce-4d42-b5f2-2ddbda803e59
  10. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...