Windows 10: Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

Discus and support Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got Laptop 3 about a month ago. When playing audio/video in you tube using Chrome browser it's completely freezing with loud noise. I had to completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InduSY, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:08 PM.

1. InduSY Win User

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

Got Laptop 3 about a month ago. When playing audio/video in you tube using Chrome browser it's completely freezing with loud noise. I had to completely shut off to recover. Windows updates are all done.

:)

2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube [​IMG]

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube [​IMG]

3. CleoIJ Win User
    My laptop sound is making a weird noise and it's slow.

One day my laptop started making a random whirring, beeping noise and it would freeze while doing this and it was loud and now it has stopped but recently it has been doing this glitch noise similar to that other noise that used to happen except now it doesn't
    freeze and it's for a short amount of time like when I'm using YouTube the sound is disrupted for example if someone is talking it will make it sound glitchy or when a notification pops up and it makes the notification sound slow and distorted. As well as
    this noise, it's making my laptop slow at times and when typing too. Any clue as to what might be causing this and how I can stop it?

Thank you to those who answered! I'm going to try what you suggested.

4. Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

my laptop make loud beep noise when i turn it on

my laptop wont power on it just makes a loud beep noise forever help please!

Thema:

Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

1. Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube - Similar Threads - Microsoft Laptop completely

2. Loud laptop fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  3. Surface laptop 3 fans running loud when laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop 3 fans running loud when laptop is plugged in: Hello. I have been having this problem with my Surface laptop 3 where when I play a light game (like Minecraft) with the laptop plugged in the fans become extremely loud. However when the laptop is not plugged in the fans don't get even close to being as loud... Can someone...
  4. Loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud noises: whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-noises/d3b5fe5b-02ce-4d42-b5f2-2ddbda803e59
  5. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...
  6. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  7. Realtek loud noise

Realtek loud noise: Hello, I have Realtek Microphone in Recording settings of sound and Realtek Digital Output in Playback. I did not make any updates for my Windows 10 64-bit for last few weeks or changes in settings, and this problem stats when I start my computer today. I tried to...
  8. Loud Squealing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud Squealing Noise: I am running windows 7 on a Dell desktop computer. It has started making a very annoying and loud squealing noise. I have cleaned the dust from inside thinking it may be overheating. I also wiggled the boards to make sure all were seated good. Does anyone have an idea what...
  9. Loud static noise then total lockup-crash-freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loud static noise then total lockup-crash-freeze: I'm getting these more an more frequently. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it either. My computer can be totally idle and I come back to it and it's locked up or I can be simply reading something on the web and it might happen. Can anyone offer any support on...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...