Windows 10: Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

Discus and support Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Both of our Windows 10 laptops have suddenly started to identify the HP Envy 4520 printer as offline when it is not. Our iphones still connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by badboo, Feb 11, 2022.

1. badboo Win User

Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

Both of our Windows 10 laptops have suddenly started to identify the HP Envy 4520 printer as offline when it is not. Our iphones still connect to the printer as normal.I've tried to uninstall then reinstall the printer a few times but when I try to print or scan it indicates that the printer is offline.I've confirmed that the drivers are up to date.It happened very suddenly. All was working fine one day and then not the next.As it's both the windows laptops I'm assuming that it is a Windows issue??

:)

badboo, Feb 11, 2022

2. HP 4520 Printer Offline

My HP 4520 Envy printer says offline and will not print from Windows 10 on my laptop. It will print from other devices. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Kevin M Lally, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    HP Printer shows Offline

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your HP printer is offline. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows) and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems and
    Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”.

Let us know how it goes, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

How to fix HP Envy wireless Printer Offline in windows 10?

I have an hp envy 4520 wireless printer and its always offline, tried to install new drivers and firmware but nothing helped tell me how to fix hp envy printer offline problem?

rajkaushik, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

1. Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline - Similar Threads - Microsoft laptops identify

2. Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline: Both of our Windows 10 laptops have suddenly started to identify the HP Envy 4520 printer as offline when it is not. Our iphones still connect to the printer as normal.I've tried to uninstall then reinstall the printer a few times but when I try to print or scan it indicates...
  3. Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft laptops identify HP Envy printer as offline: Both of our Windows 10 laptops have suddenly started to identify the HP Envy 4520 printer as offline when it is not. Our iphones still connect to the printer as normal.I've tried to uninstall then reinstall the printer a few times but when I try to print or scan it indicates...
  4. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  5. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  6. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  7. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.
  8. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...
  9. How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Fix Hp Envy 7855 Printer offline: *Mad I am facing hp printer offline problem from last 2 months . First time when offline problem arises i got it troubleshoot from technician but now i want this proper solution on my own. Please suggest me some instructions or manual to troubleshoot printer offline problem....
  10. How to resolve HP Envy 4520 Printer offline error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to resolve HP Envy 4520 Printer offline error: I have HP 4520 Printer, & showing HP Envy 4520 Printer offline. I have uninstall printer driver & re install the printer driver but not working printer properly. Please help me how to fix this error. 119604