Windows 10: Microsoft last update

Discus and support Microsoft last update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the last update microsoft did on my windows 10 lap top this past thanksgiving it won't let me open google chrome I uninstall it but now microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joe Saldana, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft last update

After the last update microsoft did on my windows 10 lap top this past thanksgiving it won't let me open google chrome I uninstall it but now microsoft won't let me reinstall it why?

:)

Joe Saldana, Nov 27, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsoft last update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 27, 2018
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Microsoft last update

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft last update

1. Microsoft last update - Similar Threads - Microsoft last update

2. Last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  3. Last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  4. Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze.: Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze when Advertisements change. Mouse function stops and if you move the cursor to a different spot, your last click will happen where the cursor is located thus causing errors in the game...
  5. Last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last update: Since the last update on 11/16/2020, the icons on my desktop and taskbar are squished...oblong instead of round. And very large. I have tried to change the size of the icons in the settings, but it doesn't take away the squished effect. Any suggestions?...
  6. Microsoft last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft last update: Why did Microsoft remove the windows 7 games I was able to install on windows 10?After the update they were not on my computer and I am unable to reinstall them.I do not like the card face on the windows 10 games not like a real card.I cannot download them back on windows 10....
  7. Last Microsoft update crashed my computer !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Microsoft update crashed my computer !: The last Microsoft update crashed my computer. It will not boot now. I get an error message "inaccessible boot device" Windows automatically tried to repair boot device but failed. repairs fails. How can I recover my SSD ? I need step by step process on how to recover...
  8. Microsoft update running since last night

Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  9. lastest microsoft update last night

lastest microsoft update last night: Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks...
  10. Microsoft PDF printer, last update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft PDF printer, last update.: *Mad Sadly to say again after M$ update, things goes wrong... Latest Microsoft PDF printer update, push bottom marginals up and PDF file lost four lines from top. So invoice does not show client name top of PDF page. This has only effect when using M$ PDF Printer, tested...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft last update name