Windows 10: Microsoft Launcher for Android

Discus and support Microsoft Launcher for Android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerome Cherry, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Microsoft Launcher for Android

I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?

:)

Jerome Cherry, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210602.1.994621 for Android - Sept. 3

UPDATE 9/9: Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210602.1.994631 for Android - Sept. 9

With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all your devices.

Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout. Your previous home screen will also remain accessible if you need it.

Beta details: Welcome to Microsoft Launcher Beta Community

WHAT'S NEW
    • Easily turn on Android work profile while opening groups of work apps on Microsoft Duo.
    • Other known bugs were fixed and performance improvements were made.

Source: Microsoft Launcher - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Mar 7, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Launcher beta 6.221202.0.1083891 for Android - Dec. 27

UPDATE 1/05: Microsoft Launcher beta 6.221202.0.1083901 for Android - Jan. 5

With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all your devices.

Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout. Your previous home screen will also remain accessible if you need it.

WHAT'S NEW
    • Refreshed Microsoft feed design and dialog style.
    • Supported dynamic theming based on chosen wallpaper for Android 12 devices.
    • Other known bugs and performance improvements were made.

Brink, Mar 7, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Launcher for Android

Microsoft Launcher beta 6.220402.0.1045391 for Android - May 10

UPDATE 5/11: Microsoft Launcher beta 6.220402.0.1045421 for Android - May 11

WHAT'S NEW
    • Known bugs were fixed and performance improvements were made.

Brink, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Launcher for Android

1. Microsoft Launcher for Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launcher Android

2. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  3. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  4. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  5. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.201004.92360 for Android - Nov. 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.201004.92360 for Android - Nov. 10: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  6. Microsoft Launcher 6.2.200902.91399 version for Android - Oct. 25

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 6.2.200902.91399 version for Android - Oct. 25: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  7. Microsoft Launcher not working on my android

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Launcher not working on my android: I have recently created a microsoft family account, I enjoy the fact that I can manage time access on PC. I installed microsoft launcher on an android in order to check out on my kid's activity. On microsoft account I can see the newly added device, but i have the...
  8. Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android: Hi there, beta users! The new version of Microsoft Launcher v5.4.0 is now fully available for your testing starting from today! we are rolling out 5.4 release for you to try out, in this version we include several fix and finetune on UX fundamental and usability, and you...
  9. Not sure how to use Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure how to use Microsoft Launcher on Android: Dear friends. I have a son of 12. We use two different computers: a desktop and a laptop, both running Windows 10. We have separate accounts, and his account is set as being my child. I have visited Microsoft Family Safety and gave him a specific amount of screen time and...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on your phone’s keyboard while you squint to read the text on the web form you’re filling out. It’s amazing what’s possible...