Windows 10: Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, DEVICENAME, needs attention.

Discus and support Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, DEVICENAME, needs attention. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi Folks- I've configured Microsoft Launcher on my son's Samsung Galaxy J7 which runs Android 8.0 Oreo. I've granted all permissions as requested by... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by displayNameGoesHere[{}], Oct 30, 2018.

1. Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, DEVICENAME, needs attention.

Hi Folks-

I've configured Microsoft Launcher on my son's Samsung Galaxy J7 which runs Android 8.0 Oreo. I've granted all permissions as requested by Microsoft Launcher during install, and also explicitly after install (special permissions, notification access). However, I continue to encounter the message, "Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, Galaxy J7, needs attention." In the Activity portion of the Microsoft Family page on my Microsoft account. I've tried uninstall/reinstall of the Launcher but continue to get the same result.

Has anyone else encountered and/or resolved this symptom?

:)

displayNameGoesHere[{}], Oct 30, 2018
  2. nicope Win User

Unlink child account from Microsoft Launcher

I have a problem where the Family tab under accounts.microsoft.com is displaying warnings like "Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, MIX, needs attention", how can I remove these?

The phone MIX is lost, and I'm unable to do anything with that phone. The device is removed from the child account "Devices" too.

I thought, if I named another phone MIX, and signed into with the child account, then signed out again it may remove the warning, but NO, now I have two warnings displaying that MIX needs attention.

I have tried to remove the child account from Family as well, didn't work.

nicope, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, DEVICENAME, needs attention.

Microsoft Launcher for Android Problem

Hello
    Maria
    Ami,

Your concern about your Android phone that keeps asking you for the default launcher may have been caused by the removal of its default launcher. To resolve the issue by doing the following:

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

If you can no longer install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with your phone's manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to default.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Feel free to reply if you have other concerns.

Joe Men, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, DEVICENAME, needs attention.

1. Microsoft Launcher on your child's Android device, DEVICENAME, needs attention. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launcher child's

2. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  3. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  4. What needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What needs your attention: I don't know how I can solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-needs-your-attention/4543f4be-f425-48a9-a9d9-618d591b0378
  5. what needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what needs your attention: can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox ldplayer but i checked and i couldn find it someone had told me that i have to delete the LDplayer folder inside xuanzhi and...
  6. Unable to rid "Device needs your attention for family features" notification in Microsoft...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to rid "Device needs your attention for family features" notification in Microsoft...: When I log into my Microsoft Family settings I see this notification: [ATTACH] When I follow the instructions from the "tell me how to fix this" link logging into child's account on device and visiting https://aka.ms/familyverify, my child's laptop notifies me that "This...
  7. OneDrive needs your attention...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive needs your attention...: hello. i am getting an error, but the only error seems to be the error in of itself. it says there are sync issues, and that i don't have access permissions. it says this for some desktop shortcuts. however... if i delete from "View Online", then it deletes from Desktop....
  8. Some of your accounts need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of your accounts need attention: I keep getting on my desktop a notification that some of my accounts need attention and that it may have been because you changed your password. Please advise how I can fix this permanently as it is driving me insane. Thank you...
  9. Microsoft Launcher reporting that child's device may not have Launcher running

Microsoft Launcher reporting that child's device may not have Launcher running: Microsoft Launcher reporting that child's device may not have Launcher running. When I update family data in my Launcher, it says, "failed to get family data." My child's phone has Launcher running, and Launcher claims that all permissions, etc., are set up correclty....
  10. microsoft launcher child mode

microsoft launcher child mode: i've bought a new laptop and downloaded Microsoft launcher and connected to my phone as prompt But It set up in child mode and I cannot get it off !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-launcher-child-mode/af001258-e63e-4335-8f49-c40c163fc96a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Launcher on your childs Android device Galaxy S9 needs permissions for family features to work

2. microsoft launcher on your childs android device needs attention

3. how to uninstall Microsoft launcher from child device

4. microsoft launcher child,
  5. Microsoft Launcher on your childs Android device Christine Caballero needs attention,
  6. Unlink child account from Microsoft Launcher,
  7. a childs phone Microsoft Launcher needs attention,
  8. remove device microsoft launcher on your childs android device needs attention,
  9. ms launcher childs phone control,
  10. Microsoft Launcher needs attention,
  11. microsoft launcher on your childs device needs attention