Windows 10: Microsoft Launcher

Discus and support Microsoft Launcher in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNSTALL Microsoft Launcher from my Android Phone PLEASE!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jane batey, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Microsoft Launcher

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNSTALL Microsoft Launcher from my Android Phone PLEASE!!!!!

:)

jane batey, Oct 15, 2018

2. microsoft launcher

See steps:

How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher on Android • Pureinfotech

https://pureinfotech.com/uninstall-microsoft-la...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Microsoft Launcher for Android Problem

Hello
    Maria
    Ami,

Your concern about your Android phone that keeps asking you for the default launcher may have been caused by the removal of its default launcher. To resolve the issue by doing the following:

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

If you can no longer install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with your phone's manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to default.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

• Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    • Tap Back up & Restore.
    • Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    • Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    • Tap the Back up button.
    • Check the settings that you want to back up.
    • Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Feel free to reply if you have other concerns.

Joe Men, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft launcher home button lost

Hello
    Jupagose

The Home button function on your phone can be changed in the gesture's settings of the Microsoft Launcher. Please tell us what the Home button does on your phone for us to provide additional information.

Are perhaps referring to the Apps widget of the Microsoft Launcher? If so, please check the widgets section. Here are the steps:

• Tap and hold on a free area on any home screens that you have created until you see the
      Home screen settings interface.
    • Tap App widgets.
    • Select the widget that you would like to add.

We will wait for your reply.

Joe Men, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Launcher

1. Microsoft Launcher - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launcher

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  4. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  5. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  6. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  7. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  8. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  9. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  10. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming