Windows 10: Microsoft Launcher

Discus and support Microsoft Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its been over 40 Mins I have allowed the first section of access on my mobile to install Microsoft Launcher. Thinking response (Check your PC were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by G(lo)&os, Nov 1, 2019.

1. G(lo)&os Win User

Microsoft Launcher

Its been over 40 Mins I have allowed the first section of access on my mobile to install Microsoft Launcher. Thinking response (Check your PC were checking one more thing on your pc before we ask for final permission) I am logged into my Mic. Acct. and have started install on my 2 lap tops for M. L. Is there something wrong as it is taking over 40 mins. on my mobile to finish. Phone Samsung Galaxy 20. Android

:)

G(lo)&os, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Belle_CT Win User

Microsoft Launcher

Hello Mary,

Thanks for checking this with us in Microsoft Community.

There are a few reasons why this is happening. The file downloaded and installed might have been incomplete or incompatible. Or a system file might have gotten corrupted.

To further check on this we would just like to know the make/model of your device.

Recommendations:

• Change the Launch Wizard from Microsoft Launcher to something else, then try to uninstall it.
    • Open your store app and search for Microsoft Launcher. Click the Uninstall option.
    • You can try to uninstall Microsoft Launcher by opening your phone's settings, click on Applications and then look for Microsoft Launcher. Find the uninstall button and click it to delete the app. Restart your device to apply the change.
    • Contact the Manufacturer of your device. They can provide you further assistance, since they have the expertise on the settings of the device.
    You may also check this thread on exactly the same topic in Microsoft Community.

how do I remove Microsoft Launcher from my phone

Please respond to this thread. We'd like to make sure this concern is well attended. Thanks!

Regards,

Belle_CT, Nov 1, 2019
  3. microsoft launcher

See steps:

How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher on Android • Pureinfotech

https://pureinfotech.com/uninstall-microsoft-la...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft Launcher for Android Problem

Hello
    Maria
    Ami,

Your concern about your Android phone that keeps asking you for the default launcher may have been caused by the removal of its default launcher. To resolve the issue by doing the following:

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

If you can no longer install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with your phone's manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to default.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Feel free to reply if you have other concerns.

Joe Men, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Launcher

1. Microsoft Launcher - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launcher

2. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  3. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  4. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  5. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  6. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to manually download and install the Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to manually download and install the Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher: I've already ran setup and installed Flight Simulator from DVDs but as I had already redeemed my code against my MS account, when the installer came to that step it's asked me to redeem but as it was already redeemed I could not progress to install the launcher which is why I...
  8. How to manually download and install the Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher

How to manually download and install the Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher: I've already ran setup and installed Flight Simulator from DVDs but as I had already redeemed my code against my MS account, when the installer came to that step it's asked me to redeem but as it was already redeemed I could not progress to install the launcher which is why I...
  9. My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...: The Launcher fails to resume download and shows an error of Not Enough Space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-flight-simulator-launcher-fails-to/774b2b9a-f8ed-4253-be35-5635b8825834
  10. My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...

My Microsoft Flight Simulator Launcher Fails to verify game files and restarts complete...: The Launcher fails to resume download and shows an error of Not Enough Space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-flight-simulator-launcher-fails-to/774b2b9a-f8ed-4253-be35-5635b8825834

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Launcher