Windows 10: Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum

Discus and support Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The world is getting ready for the launch of Windows 9 preview, so Microsoft is now giving the last touches to the testing builds that shall be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 28, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 28, 2014
  2. Paul_F Win User

Is this forum supported by Microsoft

Many Thanks

Paul_F, Sep 28, 2014
  3. Paul_F Win User
    Is this forum supported by Microsoft

Just wondering if there is active support from Microsoft or if I should be addressing them in aonother forum for technical support?

Paul_F, Sep 28, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

One of the first gripes you will hear is "How do we turn off this constant MS nagging about feedback" *Smile *Smile *Smile

Ztruker, Sep 28, 2014
  5. labeeman Win User
    You betcha.

labeeman, Sep 28, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    LOL...I wouldn't bet against you on that very thing happening.

LittleJay, Sep 29, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User

Funny, I thought we did that *Tongue

A Guy, Sep 29, 2014
  8. Trust_No1 Win User

What I am curious is how many Windows 8/8.1 users VS. Windows 8/8.1 Pro users there are.

The reason I ask is, even if Microsoft gives away Windows 9 (most likely with Bing) for free, will the Pro users get this same offer? Or, will they be asked to pay for a Windows 9 Pro upgrade?

That is my first feedback question.

my second question is

is there a Windows 9 RT version?

Trust_No1, Sep 29, 2014
  9. davehc Win User
    I believe it is only the author of the Softpedia article who has worded it as such. I see no other reference to that claim. I have a link to the Technet forum and, of course, so far it is empty.
    Even so, most forum sites that I visit have set up an alternative Windows 9 forum, or, in most cases, an alternative site. I would not care to argue who was first, as it is irrelevant.
    So far they are mostly unpopulated, as there is not much that can, at this stage, be commented on, other than rumour.

Extract:

"But Microsoft still wants to hear from users trying Windows 9, so today the company has launched the very first online community dedicated to individuals who installed the operating system and have suggestions on how to improve the product.

As you can see in this leaked screenshot, the forum is published on the TechNet page, but it’s currently unavailable to regular users and will likely remain so until the public unveiling on Tuesday.

fwiw. Not sure that it is a "leaked" screenshot. It is freely available to view at this stage, if the user has the right credentials.

Attachment 5258

davehc, Sep 29, 2014
  10. A Guy Win User
    Lol, I believe it means MS launches their first Windows 9 support forum. I was just funnin as we have been here waiting.

A Guy, Sep 29, 2014
  11. Golden Win User
    Technically we have the first Windows 9 Support forum, and I'm sure MS would do well to visit here for quality feedback

Golden, Sep 29, 2014
  12. Pendaws Win User
    As they should. *Smile

Pendaws, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launches Support

2. Community Forum or Microsoft Support Login AADSTS500202 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Community Forum or Microsoft Support Login AADSTS500202 Error: Hello, Recently, after the 2023s January and February monthly Micrsoft update, I can no longer automatically sign in to either the Microsoft Community Forums or Microsoft Support web pages. I use Edge.I would have Edge open and am always signed into my Microsoft account....
  3. Community Forum or Microsoft Support Login AADSTS500202 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community Forum or Microsoft Support Login AADSTS500202 Error: Hello, Recently, after the 2023s January and February monthly Micrsoft update, I can no longer automatically sign in to either the Microsoft Community Forums or Microsoft Support web pages. I use Edge.I would have Edge open and am always signed into my Microsoft account....
  4. Community Forum or Microsoft Support Login AADSTS500202 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asphalt 9 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 wont launch: I just downloaded asphalt 9 from the microsoft store and it wont launch. Here is what happened, after I downloaded the game I hit launch to launch it and It showed the Gameloft logo, after that the cursor changeas usual and the screen turned black and I heard music so I...
  6. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  7. support forums

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    support forums: how do i make a reply on support forums https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/support-forums/ae8236ba-8b4c-497a-b8f7-1137ba620d9c
  8. Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 News
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community: Hello, Effective July 2018, the Microsoft Community forums listed below will shift support scope and Microsoft staff will no longer provide technical support there. There will be no proactive reviews, monitoring, answering or answer marking of questions. The forums will...
  9. Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”: Windows 9 is already on the radar, and Microsoft could introduce the very first beta of this operating system later this month, but it appears that the company is actually preparing something that’s as surprising as it is unexpected. Starting with Windows 9, the company...
  10. Microsoft to Launch Free Version of Windows 9 – Rumor

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Launch Free Version of Windows 9 – Rumor: Windows 9 is Microsoft’s next big project in the OS industry, with some people close to the development plans indicating that it’s very likely to debut in early 2015. But a new report released by Russian Windows leaker WZor and coming via myce.com claims that Windows 9 is...