Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum

Discus and support Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The world is getting ready for the launch of Windows 9 preview, so Microsoft is now giving the last touches to the testing builds that shall be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 28, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 28, 2014
  2. Paul_F Win User

Is this forum supported by Microsoft

Many Thanks

Paul_F, Sep 28, 2014
  3. Paul_F Win User
    Is this forum supported by Microsoft

Just wondering if there is active support from Microsoft or if I should be addressing them in aonother forum for technical support?

Paul_F, Sep 28, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

One of the first gripes you will hear is "How do we turn off this constant MS nagging about feedback" *Smile *Smile *Smile

Ztruker, Sep 29, 2014
  5. labeeman Win User
    You betcha.

labeeman, Sep 29, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    LOL...I wouldn't bet against you on that very thing happening.

LittleJay, Sep 29, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User

Funny, I thought we did that *Tongue

A Guy, Sep 29, 2014
  8. Trust_No1 Win User

What I am curious is how many Windows 8/8.1 users VS. Windows 8/8.1 Pro users there are.

The reason I ask is, even if Microsoft gives away Windows 9 (most likely with Bing) for free, will the Pro users get this same offer? Or, will they be asked to pay for a Windows 9 Pro upgrade?

That is my first feedback question.

my second question is

is there a Windows 9 RT version?

Trust_No1, Sep 29, 2014
  9. davehc Win User
    I believe it is only the author of the Softpedia article who has worded it as such. I see no other reference to that claim. I have a link to the Technet forum and, of course, so far it is empty.
    Even so, most forum sites that I visit have set up an alternative Windows 9 forum, or, in most cases, an alternative site. I would not care to argue who was first, as it is irrelevant.
    So far they are mostly unpopulated, as there is not much that can, at this stage, be commented on, other than rumour.

Extract:

"But Microsoft still wants to hear from users trying Windows 9, so today the company has launched the very first online community dedicated to individuals who installed the operating system and have suggestions on how to improve the product.

As you can see in this leaked screenshot, the forum is published on the TechNet page, but it’s currently unavailable to regular users and will likely remain so until the public unveiling on Tuesday.

fwiw. Not sure that it is a "leaked" screenshot. It is freely available to view at this stage, if the user has the right credentials.

Attachment 5258

davehc, Sep 29, 2014
  10. A Guy Win User
    Lol, I believe it means MS launches their first Windows 9 support forum. I was just funnin as we have been here waiting.

A Guy, Sep 29, 2014
  11. Golden Win User
    Technically we have the first Windows 9 Support forum, and I'm sure MS would do well to visit here for quality feedback

Golden, Sep 29, 2014
  12. Pendaws Win User
    As they should. *Smile

Pendaws, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launches Support

1. Microsoft launches another series of PWAs for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches another series of PWAs for Windows 10: Microsoft suffered a big setback in its efforts to boost the market share of Windows Phone and the number of must-have apps in its Windows 10 Store. The company hoped to motivate third-party app developers to embrace the new Windows 10 app platform with Project Astoria and...
  2. Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently moved the Font management from Control Panel to Settings in Windows 10 April 2018 Update, and the company also published its fonts in the app store. It looks like Microsoft is making another important step in this regard. The company quietly published a...
  3. Microsoft Store Will Not Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Will Not Launch: Hi. When downloading an app, I checked the box to not open the Store app when clicking an available app. I thought it would give me an alternative and that I could easily change the choice back if needed. That is not the case. I've tried the advice I found so far,...
  4. Microsoft Announcing Speculative Execution Bounty Program Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announcing Speculative Execution Bounty Program Launch: Today, Microsoft is announcing the launch of a limited-time bounty program for speculative execution side channel vulnerabilities. This new class of vulnerabilities was disclosed in January 2018 and represented a major advancement in the research in this field. In recognition...
  5. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Could Launch Surface Phone in 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Could Launch Surface Phone in 2017: By David Zazoff - May 28, 2017 Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) is expected to launch a new Windows 10 smartphone dubbed the Surface Phone sometime this year. Last year, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella hinted that the company is building an “ultimate mobile device.”...
  6. CHOICE Humanitarian partners with Microsoft Edge to launch Accent

in Windows 10 News
    CHOICE Humanitarian partners with Microsoft Edge to launch Accent: Microsoft Edge develops browser-based literacy solution for CHOICE Humanitarian. fvEPOEKzbHw CHOICE Humanitarian is a non-profit organization with a vision to free the world from the ravages of extreme poverty, where all people are treated with dignity and valued for...
  7. Microsoft confirms Spring launch is on for May 2nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Spring launch is on for May 2nd 2017: Microsoft is holding on May 2 in New York City its rumored Spring launch event, which will have a strong educational focus. Company officials sent out invitations to press, analysts, and other guests today, April 12. There are no specifics about the Microsoft EDU event...
Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum solved