Windows 10: Microsoft Launches GPT-4o on Azure: New AI Apps Against Google and Amazon

Discus and support Microsoft Launches GPT-4o on Azure: New AI Apps Against Google and Amazon in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anujtomar_17 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anujtomar_17, Jul 4, 2024.

1. Microsoft Launches GPT-4o on Azure: New AI Apps Against Google and Amazon

/u/anujtomar_17, Jul 4, 2024
  2. Recus Win User

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Ditches Amazon Web Services for Microsoft Azure

Well Amazon Web Services powered by AMD and Microsoft Azure by Nvidia.

Recus, Jul 4, 2024
  3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Ditches Amazon Web Services for Microsoft Azure

Nope! my azure instance was powered by a 4 core AMD opteron.

remixedcat, Jul 4, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Launches GPT-4o on Azure: New AI Apps Against Google and Amazon

Amazon announces Rufus, new generative AI-powered shopping experience

Source: '''Amazon Rufus''' AI experience comes to the Amazon Shopping app

Brink, Jul 4, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Launches GPT-4o on Azure: New AI Apps Against Google and Amazon

1. Microsoft Launches GPT-4o on Azure: New AI Apps Against Google and Amazon - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launches GPT

2. How to install Google AI Studio App on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Google AI Studio App on Windows 11?: [IMG]Google has been introducing many products around its AI Gemini. One such product is the Google AI Studio—a powerful platform designed for developers, data scientists, and other AI enthusiasts who want to build, train, and deploy machine learning models. So, if you, too,...
  3. Unable to launch Amazon Audible app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Amazon Audible app: For some reason my PC window 10 won't open audible? ***Original title: Amazon audible*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-amazon-audible-app/8e7cb1a3-e043-4a95-bd2b-ef4207475e50
  4. Amazon app in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon app in Microsoft store: when i open amazon app in windows pc, it doesn't give me option to change to amazon.in. As i am indian resident, i need to use amazon.in rather amazon.com. But these doesn't happened before, when i used windows 10 1903. i am facing this issue in windows 10 2004. It used to...
  5. Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive: How can I transfer Amazon photos & Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive? I would like to cancel my Amazon and Google Photos subscription but not before I transfer all my photos. Thank you!...
  6. Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows?: Hi i bougth a new laptop aero and this laptop with AI how uninstall this program from windows ? I cant find info about it .Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure-ai-artificial-intelligence-how/1911778f-8dc8-4685-848f-2ed65da65762
  7. Google and Amazon permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google and Amazon permissions: I just installed a new computer using windows 10 and find that my email account with gmail asked me to change my password. So I did. Now in order to access my email (gmail) on my amazon tablet they want me to agree to allowing Amazon access to edit, delete, change contacts,...
  8. New Google sign-in screen launching this week

in Windows 10 News
    New Google sign-in screen launching this week: Last month, we announced a new look for the Google sign-in screen. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen delays, we’re now rolling out the new design this week, with some minor changes. Going forward, you may notice that when you sign in to your G Suite account, the screen looks...
  9. The new Google News: AI meets human intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    The new Google News: AI meets human intelligence: In the nearly 30 years since the world wide web launched, more than 2 billion websites have been created. It can feel impossible to keep up with the hundreds of thousands of tweets, tens of thousands of pages, and hundreds of hours of video that come online every single...
  10. Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

in Windows 10 News
    Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI: Today we announced new Intelligent Search features for Bing, powered by AI, to give you answers faster, give you more comprehensive and complete information, and enable you to interact more naturally with your search engine. Intelligent answers: One of the Intelligent...