Windows 10: Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page

Discus and support Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Read more:http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsof...e-history-page Sounds good. Thank you for the info. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Alphamale Win User

Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page

Alphamale, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page

1. Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page - Similar Threads - Microsoft launches update

2. Understanding the new Windows 10 update history experience

in Windows 10 News
    Understanding the new Windows 10 update history experience: This past October, we notified you that we were going to improve the Windows update history experience, particularly with regard to release notes. Our optimization efforts are complete and I'd like to take this opportunity to walk you through the changes and improvements. KB...
  3. Please fix Windows 10, version 1511 update history page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please fix Windows 10, version 1511 update history page: Take a look at this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000824 This page sidebar is broken - some updates e.g. KB4088779 are listed multiple times, some e.g. KB4093109 are missing. If you visit this page:...
  4. Windows 10 update titles are not consistent from the update history page to the linked web...

Windows 10 update titles are not consistent from the update history page to the linked web...: I keep a log of changes to my PC for maintenance purposes. I note that I can't copy text from the Win10 update history page for pasting into the logfile. And also... when I follow the link on the update history page, the resulting Windows Support page, where the title can...
  5. File History Windows 10 does not update new files

File History Windows 10 does not update new files: Hello: I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit 1903 To begin with, the main message on this screen is that File History is off. So it might seem logical that the first thing that you should do is click the Turn On button. However, that is a mistake....
  6. Getting to know the Windows update history pages

in Windows 10 News
    Getting to know the Windows update history pages: At Microsoft, our vision for transparency is what drives us to create extensive documentation for every audience. We believe our documentation should reflect the needs of our customers and range from “get started” guides for our various products and solutions to guidance...
  7. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  8. windows 10 update history

windows 10 update history: My laptop windows 10 update history which was active before update in April 2018, now shows blank always. How to set it right?Your advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-update-history/fd44d5e7-db28-4282-a098-f886a8b5d403
  9. Windows 10 new update no have download history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 new update no have download history: Windows 10 downloaded a new update yesterday. I have no idea what was downloaded. I click on download history and there is no information on what was downloaded. I hate windows 10 as it seems as if my settings are always getting changed. I want my history back I want my...
  10. Windows 10 update history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update history: How to display the update history? 15216