Windows 10: Microsoft licence renewal

Discus and support Microsoft licence renewal in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I start up my laptop, I get the announcement that my microsoft license will expire soon. Go to settings, etc. I have no idea how to renew it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NielsReinbergen, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft licence renewal

When I start up my laptop, I get the announcement that my microsoft license will expire soon. Go to settings, etc.

I have no idea how to renew it.

I lived unto recently in Uruguay where I bought this laptop and had all the software put on overthere.

I cannot go back to the shop, as I live now in The Netherlands.

So, how do I get a new license?

:)

NielsReinbergen, Jan 24, 2019

2. How to verify that my Windows 10 licence is associated with my Hotmail/Microsoft account

Do those steps:

• Use the keyboard shortcut Windows-I to open the Settings application.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Select Activation

Microsoft licence renewal SU1Ru.png

Here you see the current status. If the account has no licence you can click on Add an account, enter your account data and the account gets the license added.

You can see this in the next step in the same dialog:

Microsoft licence renewal Gc0yx.png

magicandre1981, Jan 24, 2019
  3. LICENCE RENEWAL

Hello all

I used to have a drive Europe licence for my Nokia 6220 classic and it expired some time ago.

I am trying to re-buy the licence without success.I am UK based.

I have searched for this specific problem without success.

If I launce maps then go to my licences I have the option to update.

I try to connect then it comes back with......Operation failed.Please try again later.

I have had this same problem over the past couple of months.

Does anybody know of an option to purchase this licence via my laptop online?

Once I am able to purchase the licence and get the licence code then I will try inputting the code into the "insert licence code"option on my phone.

Many thanks.

BIGTONE1---01, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft licence renewal

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft licence renewal

1. Microsoft licence renewal - Similar Threads - Microsoft licence renewal

2. Renewal Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renewal Microsoft 365: Hello there, I paid for renewal Microsoft 365. but nothing happened. How to solve this issues please? its family packages free trial for one month. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewal-microsoft-365/1e5a09bb-e0ee-486a-b7d0-1094e3085f6b
  3. Renewal Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewal Microsoft 365: Hello there, I paid for renewal Microsoft 365. but nothing happened. How to solve this issues please? its family packages free trial for one month. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewal-microsoft-365/1e5a09bb-e0ee-486a-b7d0-1094e3085f6b
  4. Renewal Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  6. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  7. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Licence

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Licence: I had Microsoft licence which was paid for on a monthly basis. I cancelled this as I was able to use my work office computer. I am now trying to trial Microsot teams with the 1 month free trial but it keeps asking me to buy a new licence. How can I transfer my account, it...
  9. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  10. How can be RENEWAL OF LICENCE KEy

How can be RENEWAL OF LICENCE KEy: up to what date my key is valid ' shah.vallavdas@gma il,com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-renewal-of-licence-key/22ee28ca-dd45-4149-81f6-a88fd8ee1b41"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to renew the licence for windows 10

2. microsoft license renewal

3. windows licence renewal windows 10

4. windows license renewal,
  5. windows licence renewal,
  6. how to renew microsoft license,
  7. how to renew windows licence,
  8. microsoft license key renewal,
  9. renew microsoft license free,
  10. Microsoft office renewal lisence,
  11. How do I renew my microsoft windows licence,