Windows 10: Microsoft Licensing for Schools

Discus and support Microsoft Licensing for Schools in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A company on the internet is selling PCs without hard disks but they have a Win 8 sticker on the case. Are shools allowed to purchase their own hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AllanJones7, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Licensing for Schools

A company on the internet is selling PCs without hard disks but they have a Win 8 sticker on the case. Are shools allowed to purchase their own hard disks and legally install Win 10 on these computers if they have purchased the Microsoft Licening software for schools (ESS)? According to Microsoft documentation: 'It's a common misunderstanding that schools can save money by getting PCs without the Windows operating system preinstalled and then use their Volume Licence to install a full OS'. Is that the case with Windows 8 or 8.1 with the keycode held in the BIOS?

:)

AllanJones7, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the Microsoft Schools Program

Source: https://educationblog.microsoft.com/...hools-program/

Brink, Jun 8, 2019
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Licensing for Schools

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Licensing for Schools

1. Microsoft Licensing for Schools - Similar Threads - Microsoft Licensing Schools

2. Microsoft store blocked by school.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store blocked by school.: So i want to get photos so i can actually view my gifs and stuff, but it's blocked by my school. Any alternatives that wont get me hacked?by the way, i can't use the website version. it has to use the app which is, blocked!! yippee.. Also can't report the problem. this...
  3. Microsoft store blocked by school.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store blocked by school.: So i want to get photos so i can actually view my gifs and stuff, but it's blocked by my school. Any alternatives that wont get me hacked?by the way, i can't use the website version. it has to use the app which is, blocked!! yippee.. Also can't report the problem. this...
  4. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login with microsoft school or work: I tried to install teams for work and school on my cuwi minibook but it says it is not compatible. How do I solve this issue? When I tried to login on teams for work it says I am not allowed to login using work email on teams for home. Help please....
  5. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login with microsoft school or work: I tried to install teams for work and school on my cuwi minibook but it says it is not compatible. How do I solve this issue? When I tried to login on teams for work it says I am not allowed to login using work email on teams for home. Help please....
  6. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  8. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  9. Changing OEM license to school account license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing OEM license to school account license: I have a new laptop with an activated Home-Single OEM License. I also have an Educational license in my school account only for the next 4 years. Will my OEM License be permanently cancelled if I Change my edition to educational? Will I be able to change the edition back to...
  10. License for school

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License for school: Hello, Because of covid 19 in Romania all teacher have to do classes from home, also the children have the same task. I'm a volunteer who try to improve all this process in Valea Doftanei, Prahova, Romania. At this moment teachers have very old laptops with windows XP,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft licensing in schools