Windows 10: Microsoft Lifecam Camera

Discus and support Microsoft Lifecam Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased this camera to use on my Windows 7 computer (Hewlett Packard) it worked fine with the upgrade tp Windows 10,but now I have a new HP desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoelFunge, Sep 19, 2018.

1. NoelFunge Win User

Microsoft Lifecam Camera

I purchased this camera to use on my Windows 7 computer (Hewlett Packard) it worked fine with the upgrade tp Windows 10,but now I have a new HP desktop and the LifeCam does not function - it seems to need a driver. I need an answer on this?

Noel Funge

:)

NoelFunge, Sep 19, 2018

2. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Camera

On windows 7, I had a program to use for Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Camera. On windows 10 how do I use the Camera? The Camera App just flashes and does not appear to do anything. Is there a setting some where I need to change. I have tried changing USB
    ports and I saw changes flashing by, but that is all. Any suggestions?

Rick in trouble, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Microsoft Lifecam Studio

Today, I successfully installed from Windows Updates, Microsoft - Camera - Microsoft LifeCam Studio for my existing LifeCam. However, my computer cannot locate LifeCam. I did confirm that Microsoft LifeCam is definitely installed on my computer but I
    cannot find the icon which opens the program. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

Mark Lakewood, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Microsoft Lifecam Camera

Microsoft Lifecam VX-6000 not recognized by computer as a camera.

Hi Don,

I realize that you are facing issues with the Microsoft Lifecam VX-6000
    . I will certainly assist you.

I suggest you to reinstall the Microsoft Lifecam VX-6000 software in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select
      previous the version of Windows (Windows 8) from the drop down list.
    Let the software setup file install and then check the functionality

Hope it helps. Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anup Karkal, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Lifecam Camera

1. Microsoft Lifecam Camera - Similar Threads - Microsoft Lifecam Camera

2. Microsoft LifeCam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam: I have checked all the microphone settings for the microphone on my LifeCam but people still do not hear me when I use it. They see me but do not hear me. How do I fix the problem. If I go to the microphone settings, and test the microphone, it shows it is working. but it is...
  3. Microsoft LifeCam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam: I have checked all the microphone settings for the microphone on my LifeCam but people still do not hear me when I use it. They see me but do not hear me. How do I fix the problem. If I go to the microphone settings, and test the microphone, it shows it is working. but it is...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LifeCam web camera not recognized by Windows

LifeCam web camera not recognized by Windows: HelloI have Windows 10 that was recently re-installed. Ever since then my LifeCam web camera is not working and not recognized by Windows other than a generic "USB camera".When I try to update drivers or look for drivers through device manager I'm told no drivers can be found...
  6. Microsoft LifeCam not recognized in LifeCam app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft LifeCam not recognized in LifeCam app: I had to purchase a new life cam to replace my previous one and this one is not recognized by the Life Cam app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the camera and the software with no help. I am running a Dell XPS with Windows 10 64 bit. The camera does work with my...
  7. Lifecam VX-300 Camera

Lifecam VX-300 Camera: When I plug in this old camera, my Windows can not detect any driver. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-vx-300-camera/64a5a5c9-790e-4c4e-8705-de579d70b81a
  8. How to connect Microsoft Lifecam Camera

How to connect Microsoft Lifecam Camera: I have Microsoft Lifecam Camera that worked fine with my old OC running Windows 7 and then Windows 10. Now, I am trying to connect it to my new desktop running Windows 10. But it doesn’t work. Why? Thank you....
  9. Microsoft Lifecam HD Studio Camera does not show

Microsoft Lifecam HD Studio Camera does not show: Although The Web camera does show up under USB devices in the control panel, Applications are not finding it. Has anyone had problems with this camera? If so, have you found a workaround for it to be recognized? Thanks, Mike...
  10. microsoft lifecam

microsoft lifecam: I have a Lifecam VX-5000 and just got a new PC with Windows 10. I am able to use the microphone for speech recognition, but I can't use the camera. When I open the camera app, the blue light on the Lifecam goes on, but there is no picture. I tried looking it up under the...