Windows 10: Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 firmware non existent

Discus and support Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 firmware non existent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/get-firmware-drivers-and-software-for-microsoft-lifecam-cameras-4de0695c-8b9c-8666-24a8-ecd3d7a5d79b Hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaLaumann, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 firmware non existent

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/get-firmware-drivers-and-software-for-microsoft-lifecam-cameras-4de0695c-8b9c-8666-24a8-ecd3d7a5d79b

Hello there, reference the link above, I am attempted to download either the software or the firmware, and both links state that it is unavailable, general 404 error. I was wondering if there are any other ways I can get this software? Mainly just needing the LifeCam 3.6 software so that I can fix this auto focus error. I know how to, just need the software.

:)

JoshuaLaumann, Feb 27, 2021

2. Lifecam HD 5000

Hi Lizza,

If you are referring to the Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 software, we'd like to advise you that there is no need to install the software
    for Windows 10 since its automatically installed on your PC. At the same time, we would like to confirm the following so we can provide additional help:

• Are you downloading the app from the Windows Store?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Have you encountered any issues when using the camera?
    • Please provide us a screenshot of the issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 27, 2021
  3. LifeCam HD 5000 Zoom Options

I recently dug out my old Microsoft LifeCam HD 5000 and got it running. Works fine. But I cannot find an option to change the zoom. The product details say it should have 4X digital zoom. Not finding it listed anywhere in settings. Not grayed out. Not
    a back page listing for "Advanced" or any other path of solution.

I want to know if there is a way to find out whether the zoom feature even exists for this particular camera. If it does, then how do I find it? If it does not, then are there other reliable options such as apps or work-arounds?

Thank you.

SteveClark590, Feb 27, 2021
  4. crionsynx Win User

Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 firmware non existent

How to get Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 to work with Zoom?

Hi Randall_25,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

Try to download and install LifeCam HD-5000 Firmware Update from the below link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/449688...

crionsynx, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 firmware non existent

1. Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 firmware non existent - Similar Threads - Microsoft LifeCam 5000

2. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  3. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: Hi, I have a problem in that I am unable to adjust the brightness in the Windows 10 camera app. I go into the camera app settings and turn on Pro Mode which then gives me a brightness button which shows a number representing brightness from 30 to 255. When I click on this...
  4. HD-5000 firmware update & LifeCam 3.6 links broken - where are the working links?

HD-5000 firmware update & LifeCam 3.6 links broken - where are the working links?: I have tried to download the HD-5000 firmware update and LifeCam 3.6 software but the links that your website provides, given below, fail with "file not found". Where can I find this software please? From "LifeCam HD-5000" page working link......
  5. LIFECAM VX-5000

LIFECAM VX-5000: I am utilizing Windows 10, version 1909, with my LifeCam VX-5000, web camera. Both audio and video work on SKYPE, yet on ZOOM, the audio will not work. On my video I see that the sound has been muted, but I can not un mute. When I test audio, the message states that there...
  6. How to get Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 to work with Zoom?

How to get Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 to work with Zoom?: Running on an ACER Aspire A515 with Windows 10 Home. The CD - LifeCam 3.0 will not install. So I downloaded the latest Lifecam 5000 driver from MS. Connected up the Cam. The system does recognize it and claims to have installed the driver. The camera light on top flashes...
  7. Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 autofocus

Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 autofocus: Hi, I have recently purchased a Lifecam HD-5000. It works fine overall however the autofocus causes it to focus in and out at irregular intervals, every few seconds at worst. Disabling the autofocus via the Camera app prevents this, however I cannot do this when using video...
  8. Microsoft Lifecam VX-5000 software

Microsoft Lifecam VX-5000 software: Does Microsoft allow users to download software for USED webcams bought at a thrift store????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-vx-5000-software/eb0d0a4a-022d-4835-9930-915e9417aaa6
  9. Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000: I have just purchased a microsoft lifecam HD-3000 and have just loaded the hardware to install the device - it says that it is not compatible with Windows 10. Does anyone have any workarounds or tech advice you could help me with please? Thanks in advance...
  10. LifeCam HD 5000 Zoom Options

LifeCam HD 5000 Zoom Options: I recently dug out my old Microsoft LifeCam HD 5000 and got it running. Works fine. But I cannot find an option to change the zoom. The product details say it should have 4X digital zoom. Not finding it listed anywhere in settings. Not grayed out. Not a back page listing...