Windows 10: Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized

Discus and support Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. 1 year ago I bought this camera, and since then I didnt have any problems. I barely used the camera, I would say I used it once in a month. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BálintHindulák, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized

Hi.
    1 year ago I bought this camera, and since then I didnt have any problems. I barely used the camera, I would say I used it once in a month. I actually used the camera yesterday and the day before too. But today something happened that I don't quite understand.

I was studying mathematics with my teacher, and suddenly the camera stopped working, showing a black image. I then tried to replug the webcam good old method which seemed to work, but only for a few minutes. After that nothing seemed to work. I tought the camera had overheated, but it wasn't hot, just slighty warmer.

I noticed that when I plug the camera in the usb port, it doesnt show the camera's full name as before Microsoft LifeCam HD Webcamera, just "WebCam".
    Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized d25ff847-67f4-4bcb-96c0-5dc3dd5f8cb7?upload=true.png

I also tried to delete and reinstall the driver, but it didn't work either.

I honestly have no idea what happened to the camera and I'm despairingly looking for help.

:)

BálintHindulák, Feb 20, 2020

2. Microsoft lifecam hd 6000

Hi, My webcam Microsoft Lifecam HD 6000 is not working in windows 10.. Please help as i get the error when trying to update the driver as
    • The LifeCam drivers are installed incorrectly code 19

AnupamDas1027, Feb 20, 2020
  3. lifecam hd-6000

Hi,

To provide you an accurate resolution to your Lifecam HD-6000 camera issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized

Microsoft lifecam hd 6000

Has this been resolve? I also have the same issue, My Lifecam HD-6000 does not work in Windows 10 - did Microsoft release a driver for this yet?

BenChua0914, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized

1. Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized - Similar Threads - Microsoft LifeCam 6000

2. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  3. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized: Good day. So over the pandemic-ish years we, as a company, standardized on the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for simplicity, standards and cost.Reasonable camera we could all use in a Windows environment. Considering it was a Microsoft product and we were windows it makes perfect...
  4. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized: Good day. So over the pandemic-ish years we, as a company, standardized on the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for simplicity, standards and cost.Reasonable camera we could all use in a Windows environment. Considering it was a Microsoft product and we were windows it makes perfect...
  5. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

6. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: Hi, I have a problem in that I am unable to adjust the brightness in the Windows 10 camera app. I go into the camera app settings and turn on Pro Mode which then gives me a brightness button which shows a number representing brightness from 30 to 255. When I click on this...
  7. Microsoft LifeCam not recognized in LifeCam app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft LifeCam not recognized in LifeCam app: I had to purchase a new life cam to replace my previous one and this one is not recognized by the Life Cam app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the camera and the software with no help. I am running a Dell XPS with Windows 10 64 bit. The camera does work with my...
  8. Replacing LifeCam HD 6000 for new to work in NI-cvi

Replacing LifeCam HD 6000 for new to work in NI-cvi: Hello, I use "LifeCam HD 6000" to Image processing in NI-CVI. Sad, but this cameras is not in production any more, and I need to select another camera. Most spec values I use: 1 Auto and manual focus...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000: I have just purchased a microsoft lifecam HD-3000 and have just loaded the hardware to install the device - it says that it is not compatible with Windows 10. Does anyone have any workarounds or tech advice you could help me with please? Thanks in advance...
  10. MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure

MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure: After Win 10 upgrade from Win 7 Ultimate, my HD-6000 stopped working. In Device Manager the driver shows OK. Uninstalled everything. Downloaded driver and Lifecam application. Driver installs Ok. The software hangs half way thru with message "Unexpected Error...". Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifecam hd-6000 settings