Windows 10: Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Discus and support Microsoft LifeCam Studio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microsoft LifeCam Studio is having an issue where the blue led on top won't turn off I have used Windows+X to get to the device manager and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EliPoulsen, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

My Microsoft LifeCam Studio is having an issue where the blue led on top won't turn off I have used Windows+X to get to the device manager and nothing has worked to get it to turn off even after I have removed all drivers and possibly malicious software. If someone could help that would be great.

:)

EliPoulsen, Apr 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Lifecam Studio

Today, I successfully installed from Windows Updates, Microsoft - Camera - Microsoft LifeCam Studio for my existing LifeCam. However, my computer cannot locate LifeCam. I did confirm that Microsoft LifeCam is definitely installed on my computer but I
    cannot find the icon which opens the program. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

Mark Lakewood, Apr 9, 2020
  3. lifecam studio error code

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If I understood you right, you are facing issues installing LifeCam studio. I can help you with it.

First, I would suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    let’s update the Firmware and check if it makes any difference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/p/lifecam-studio#support

If the issue persists, please uninstall the Microsoft LifeCam application from the control panel and install the fresh version.

1. Right click the screen's bottom-left corner, click Control Panel, and then, under
    Programs,

2. Click
    Uninstall a Program.

3. When you find the program
    Microsoft LifeCam, click it and Click Uninstall.

4. Follow the on screen instructions.

Visit the following link and install the Microsoft LifeCam application.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/p/lifecam-studio#n

You may also contact the Microsoft hardware support using this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/support/contact-us

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam Studio

GOOD MORNING

Thanks for responding to my question. My LifeCam Studio is not downloading properly. I've tried every recommendation given and no success.

If I may: I run windows10 PRO on a Gateway SX2855 Desktop. In Installing the webcam, links tell me of the installing and completion of install of the LifeCam Studio. When I open the camera link I see myself on screen with directions to operate the installed
    Camera although there would be no image without the LifeCam Studio being installed, there are no features, controls, etc, nothing relating to the LifeCam Studio.

In Programs and Features there is no mention of the LifeCam Studio Although, I found it in Device Manager! I can find no LifeCam Studio software or mention of it on my computer. I have followed the link for "LifeCam Updates", the link goes back and forth
    telling me to "make sure that the LifeCam is connected". I do, and nothing happens.

Now I've done all the 'uninstalls and installs' I can think of and the ones I've been instructed to do. I've even bought a Driver Update service. So, please help me if you can. I'm open to any suggestions you may have.

A final though: Do I have a defective Camera?

Bill Gibbs

WILLIAM HGIBBS JR, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio

1. Microsoft LifeCam Studio - Similar Threads - Microsoft LifeCam Studio

2. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam Studio: purchased above model No 1425 in May 2022. Camera is not working. turns on when plugged in the disappears after few minutes. logged call with work IT. They have looked internally in my computer. tried camera on another computer but doing the same thing. Advised it is a...
  3. Microsoft Lifecam Studio Issues

Microsoft Lifecam Studio Issues: My Microsoft Lifecam Studio webcam consistently freezes and shuts off after 5 to 30 seconds of use. This issue occurs in multiple applications and I've tried using different computers as well. I've tried the troubleshooting steps noted on Microsoft's website including...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam Studio intermittent freezing

Microsoft LifeCam Studio intermittent freezing: Hi,I have an issue with a bunch of Microsoft LifeCam Studio webcams. The picture will freeze. It can be after 5 minutes of use, or even 45 min.Fully patched Windows 10, 64 bit, build 19042.It does not do it all the time. It does not seem to matter what USB port we use or the...
  5. LifeCam Studio

LifeCam Studio: Hi Everyone, My LifeCam Studio keeps installing as an Audio Device so I cannot use the camera. Any advice? Cheers, Lna https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio/a3834c61-68c7-46fb-bfd0-5f7384f4f2a3
  6. Lifecam Studio

Lifecam Studio: This device was working but not now. Have reinstalled webcam, rebooted PC, updated drivers. Nothing works. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio/0cacf21f-8c36-4439-a2c6-371bcd65cd89
  7. Microsoft LifeCam Studio Problems

Microsoft LifeCam Studio Problems: My features for Microsoft LifeCam studio will not install on windows 10 64 bit pc platform. I searched Microsoft websites and found no drivers or software to resolve this problem. When I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 all features for Microsoft LifeCam studio was lost....
  8. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam Studio: I have a Microsoft LifeCam Studio. I also use Windows 10. I am trying to use the camera to stream to twitch. It keeps freezing. it used to only freeze like after an hour or so and i would just let it sit for a few minutes and plug it in and it would be okay. but it gradually...
  9. Problem with Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Problem with Microsoft LifeCam Studio: Tried to connect with my pc and system cant see it (driver is installed), checked "devices"- nothing here. Also tried on my laptop-same issue. Led indicators not active....
  10. lifecam studio problem

lifecam studio problem: my win 10 laptop wont reconise my lifecam studio when i plug it in a message says usb device not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio-problem/cea87e0e-87cf-4bb8-b467-1b703745169b