Windows 10: microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution...

Discus and support microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ms lifecam vx3000 is a scam Lost $39.95 buying it, however it is not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution partition hdd and install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZoltanHall, Jan 28, 2020.

1. microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution...

ms lifecam vx3000 is a scam Lost $39.95 buying it, however it is not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution partition hdd and install the sick, old windows-toss it to the ocean -should have bought when there is same price Logitech perfect solution

:)

ZoltanHall, Jan 28, 2020

2. Where are drivers for Lifecam Studio for Windows 10?

we should put Gates to jail-I used Microsoft (OWN) LifeCam vx3000 worked in w7 but in w10 not even install drivers..block by the billionair

ZoltanHall, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Support for LifeCam VX-3000

I at last found a solution to download a driver for LifeCam VX3000 (also there are drivers for VX1000 onwards). visit this site Install Microsoft VX-1000, VX-3000 or VX-6000 webcam on Windows 10 – Oueta

I can now make Skype video calls again. However I find Cortana is no longer available since downloading the LifeCam driver. Hope it works for all of you.

Constandt W Van Wyk, Jan 28, 2020
  4. microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution...

Microsoft Lifecam VX3000

I have upgraded to Windows 10 professional and use the newest version of skype which works fine with my Microsoft Life Cam VX3000 and using software version 3.22.270.0. My problem is that I continually get this popup window that says the snap call button
    only works with Windows Live Messenger 8.1 and asks if I want to install it now. I click no and it comes back repeatedly several times. How can I make this go away?

CherylMegosh, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution...

1. microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution... - Similar Threads - microsoft lifecam vx3000

2. Windows 11 LifeCam vx3000 driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 LifeCam vx3000 driver not found: I've plugged in my LifeCam vx3000 webcam into a USB port. The webcam is seen but Windows 11 reports 'No available driver'. I've done all the usual Searches, Troubleshooting etc. but to no avail?...
  3. Windows 11 LifeCam vx3000 driver not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 LifeCam vx3000 driver not found: I've plugged in my LifeCam vx3000 webcam into a USB port. The webcam is seen but Windows 11 reports 'No available driver'. I've done all the usual Searches, Troubleshooting etc. but to no avail?...
  4. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10: Hi all, just wondering if the driver and software is still available for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Webcam for installation on Windows 10?Every website that claims to have it is either removed or it does not work. I also installed the Windows 7 version and it did not open.Any...
  5. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10: Hi all, just wondering if the driver and software is still available for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Webcam for installation on Windows 10?Every website that claims to have it is either removed or it does not work. I also installed the Windows 7 version and it did not open.Any...
  6. Finding Driver for Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft LifeCam Studio not working on Windows 10

Microsoft LifeCam Studio not working on Windows 10: Hello, I have a LifeCam HD-500 and the auto-focus is really annoying. I'm trying to turn it off but I've read this has to be done in the LifeCam Studio. I tried to install LifeCam 3.60, but it won't work. I can't even find the app in the start menu and I have no clue where...
  8. MICROSOFT LifeCam VX-3000 Drivers for WINDOWS 10

MICROSOFT LifeCam VX-3000 Drivers for WINDOWS 10: I have UPDATED this LifeCam VX-3000 back in September and was working well, till I updated my office PC too WINDOWS 10. Could you help me please update this WEBCAM please, Henry Flores Thank you!...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam not working with windows 10

Microsoft LifeCam not working with windows 10: i still cannot re-load the Lifecam suite on my computer after a upgrade to windows 10. I have tried the links in the previous questions but it still does not work. Is Microsoft planning on upgrading this software to work with windows 10....
  10. Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 windows 10 driver

Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 windows 10 driver: I have 3 HD300 Lifecams and since updating to Windows 10 none of them now work..I do live streaming etc so really not sure why the are made by Microsoft and are now not working/supported??? I have read other queries and tried the compatability mode option as suggested, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifecam vx3000 not working in my computer

2. alternative software for Lifecam VX3000

3. lifecam vx3000 drivers