Windows 10: Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000 headset - constant hum when using microphone

Discus and support Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000 headset - constant hum when using microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000 headset for work, but there is a constant humming noise through the headphones whenever I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adrian197, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Adrian197 Win User

Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000 headset - constant hum when using microphone

Hi,

I recently bought a Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000 headset for work, but there is a constant humming noise through the headphones whenever I use the microphone. I have no idea where this is coming from and I never had this issue with my previous headset which was a Lifechat LX-3000. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do - I teach online and I need the sound to be crystal clear on my end when I'm talking.

I'd be grateful if someone could give me some tips on how to reduce this humming noise, if possible.

Thanks!

:)

Adrian197, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Soniab_926, Sep 30, 2020
  3. DC2017 Win User
    Only one speaker working in Lifechat lx-6000 headset

I'm using window 10 but only one speaker working in Lifechat lx-6000 headset. any advise what I can do to fix this?

DC2017, Sep 30, 2020
  4. GeneRye Win User

Lifechat LX-6000 running on Windows 10, mic quits working during WebEx sessions

I have a Lifechat LX-6000 headset. During WebEx sessions, the microphone quits working. If I disable the microphone and then re-enable it, the mic will start working again. Any solutions?

GeneRye, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Lifechat LX-6000 headset - constant hum when using microphone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Lifechat 6000

2. LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10: Hi The following was working until the last update, now it refuses to work and places the sound bar at mute. it works and connects on other PC's and laptops as i have tested it. I have deleted and uninstalled the driver connected and updated driver and it refuses to work....
  3. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  4. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 microphone issue

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 microphone issue: Hello! i've got Microsoft Headsets: LifeChat LX-3000 and microphone doesn't work. I've tried all steps from this article and anyone of them haven't resolved my problem...
  5. LifeChat LX-6000 Compatibility

LifeChat LX-6000 Compatibility: Hello, Our company recently rolled out Fuze as our communication platform and provided end users with the LX-6000 headset. During testing of my setup, I found that the in-line call button will not answer, initiate, or terminate calls through Fuze. The button seems to only...
  6. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hi, I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. The earphones are working but since we moved from windows7 to Windows10, the microphone is not working anymore. I have tried many things without success. You are my last help!!! I have tried the material back on an old...
  7. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  8. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  9. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 cannot hear microphone in headphones

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 cannot hear microphone in headphones: The microphone works but I cannot hear myself. Windows 10. Driver version 10.0.18362.1 date 3/18/2019. In properties under levels there is a switch on the speaker icon. It was off. I switched to on and I could hear myself. The next time I put the headphones on the mic was...
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...