Windows 10: Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together

Discus and support Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today is an exciting day, one I’ve been looking forward to since June. It marks the close of the agreement for Microsoft to acquire LinkedIn and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/micro...-satya-nadella

:)

Brink, Dec 8, 2016
  2. David_723 Win User

Error Message Syncing Outlook.com Account to Lumia

Well, the problem seems to have been solved.

I noticed that the Linkedin application was greyed out and not syncing either. So, I deleted the Linkedin account from the phone and the Microsoft account started working again.

I'm not sure how or why they would be bound together so tightly, but removing Linkedin account solved the problem.

David_723, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Niek B Win User
    Microsoft Account Connecting to LinkedIn

I just heard that Microsoft has bought LinkedIn. That's a drastic measure to solve our problem! Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together ;)

Niek B, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together

So will this now be like Skype, a pain to use and still buggy. Cant see why MS acquired LinkedIn, their user base is going down because they think its a rival to Facebook and its users think differently.

JohnMarchant, Dec 8, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together

1. Microsoft + LinkedIn: Beginning our Journey Together - Similar Threads - Microsoft LinkedIn Beginning

2. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  3. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  4. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET: .NET 5 is the next version and future of .NET. We are continuing the journey of unifying the .NET platform, with a single framework that extends from cloud to desktop to mobile and beyond. Looking back, we took the best of .NET Framework and put that into .NET Core 3,...
  6. LinkedIn app

LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  7. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  8. Linkedin in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linkedin in windows Store: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. When I search for LinkedIn app in the windows store , i'm unable to install it I have a Redeem a code instead of the install button need ur help thx...
  9. The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey

in Windows 10 News
    The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey: This week at Microsoft Ignite, we showed how we are infusing artificial intelligence (AI) broadly across Microsoft to help our customers. Our approach to this fundamental shift is to democratize AI and to make it accessible and valuable to everyone. We’re focused on...
  10. Microsoft buys LinkedIn for $26.2 billion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft buys LinkedIn for $26.2 billion: Microsoft buys LinkedIn for $26.2 billion Microsoft is buying social-network vendor LinkedIn for $26.2 billion. [img] Microsoft is buying social-networking site LinkedIn for $26.2 billion, company officials announced June 13. The move fits in with Microsoft's...