Windows 10: Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

Discus and support Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lauren_17, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Lauren_17 Win User

Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open the app. I have restarted my computer and that did not help either. The only way I am able to open up the app is if I uninstall and then reinstall the application. My PC and Drivers are all up to date. Any idea what could be causing this and how it can be resolved?

:)

Lauren_17, Feb 2, 2022

2. Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!

Recently, I started using desktop live wallpaper but now I want to disable desktop live wallpaper. How can I do that?

sarwarjahin, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Feb 2, 2022
  4. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

How to Personalize Desktop Wallpaper

Hi Kathie,

You can personalize your desktop wallpaper by simply following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Click Background.
    • Click Browse to open File Explorer.
    • Navigate the folder to choose a photo that you desired.
    • Click Choose picture to finish.
    The preview window gives you a sneak peek of what will your desktop looks like if you change your desktop wallpaper.

You can visit this
    link
    for more information on how you can personalize your computer.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Johann Eva, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

1. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Live Desktop

2. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....
  3. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  4. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  5. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  6. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  7. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lively Wallpaper: Lively wallpaper is covering up my entire desktop and all the apps when I use a live wallpaper. It just started doing this suddenly, it worked just fine before but then when I went to change it it covers all the apps....
  8. Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app

Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app: I am having a frustrating issue with the pro version of this app. It runs fine, however, there is no way for me to minimize the actual app. So everytime I use a window and go back to my desktop the app pops up again. I try and close the window but all that does is close the...
  9. Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!

Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!: Recently, I started using desktop live wallpaper but now I want to disable desktop live wallpaper. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-live-wallpaper-issue/131f38ac-2127-4b9c-b719-3e548e7cac80
  10. Live wallpaper

Live wallpaper: I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-wallpaper/1c3d35d2-e001-49ae-a439-08bf5b076d8d