Windows 10: Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

Discus and support Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobinskyBrooks, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these?

:)

RobinskyBrooks, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win Live Mail lost some contacts

If the account is a Microsoft account then WLMail isn't compatible with the new sync protocol so you'll lose your Outlook contacts & calendar, the only option is to use the inbuilt Windows Mail for hotmail/outlook/live accounts which will sync contacts & calendars for Microsoft accounts.
    Your email folders are under: C:\Users\yourcomputername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ look for the windows live mail folder within there are your accounts, just open the account folder & copy your emails into the new email client. Never moved contacts list so can't help there.

Bastet, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Homer345 Win User
    I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, Sep 21, 2020
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

1. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events - Similar Threads - Microsoft Live email

2. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  3. Recover Windows Live email contacts

Recover Windows Live email contacts: Have lost Windows Live email contacts. I continue to receive email, however, I cannot reply or forward as my contact file is empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-windows-live-email-contacts/d4a2e331-b987-4054-b6b2-4b2502421001
  4. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  5. windows live lost email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live lost email: What is windows live error 0x00000000 and how do I recover my lost emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-lost-email/45ad034e-397d-4ee5-bb3b-c49f77c1427c"
  6. Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.: I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down! I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run fine, BUT all of my Contacts & Calendar data has gone, as has all of my email settings in Mail. Is it possible to recover...
  7. Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts: I've been using live mail for years. My computer was damaged and replaced. Outlook is installed. Email is retrieved but not calendar and contacts. Is it possible to get this information? I'm happy to manually input into Outlook if transfer isn't possible....
  8. Lost my email Contacts

Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  9. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  10. Email contacts- lost.

Email contacts- lost.: I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS I have a problem as when I call this location up the system shows that this "Folder is EMPTY"! Any suggestions WHERE/HOW I may NOW look to find the said contacts...