Windows 10: Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First the safe senders. I added the domain "UPS.com" to the safe senders list, yet every email that comes in to inform me of the status of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bcguy81, Dec 5, 2019.

1. bcguy81 Win User

Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work

First the safe senders. I added the domain "UPS.com" to the safe senders list, yet every email that comes in to inform me of the status of my deliveries from ups.com goes to my junk folder. I even added "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" to the safe lists section. No joy. Everything from ups.com goes to my junk folder. What the heck is up with that? By the way, this issue is not unique to ups.com, and occurs in several other domains.

On the other hand, I have added the domains of several chronic spam engines to my blocked domains list, and yet they still show up in my inbox. Examples of these domains include "newsletters7-24.de" and "brixe.org.uk"

So why can't I successfully make safe the domains I want and block the domains I don't want in Microsoft Live?

:)

bcguy81, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Delete email sender

You can try these steps:

1. Sign in to your Hotmail account.

2. Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.

3. Select More Options.

4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.

5. Click Blocked senders.

6. Enter the email address or domain on the box labeled Blocked email address or domain: and click Add to list >>.

Note: Please make sure that the email addresses that you have blocked are not included on your Safe sender's list and/or Contacts lists, otherwise, it would not work properly.

Let us know if you need further help with blocking an email address.

Billy Med, Dec 5, 2019
  3. awol111 Win User
    Un blocking mail sender in windows 10

Un blocking mail sender in windows 10.

I blocked a sender in hotmail under windows 8. How do I remove the black listing under windows 10?

awol111, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work

Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Hi,

To add the e-mail address of a sender in the Mail app. Left-click on the sender. Then add it to the People app through the dialog.

Check out Deepika Gowda reply on Sep. 7, 2015 for the steps on how to block a sender in the Mail app. Here is the link:

How to block a sender.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work

1. Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Live formerly

2. safe senders in hotmail suddenly stopped working thanksgiving eve 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    safe senders in hotmail suddenly stopped working thanksgiving eve 2022: I have used the only trust safe senders option in hotmail to limit emails from only those in my contacts; everything else goes to junk mail. Suddenly on thanksgiving eve 2022 this stopped working and my inbox is flooded with junk mail. I changed nothing. It is on microsoft's...
  3. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  4. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  5. Blocking senders

6. Blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked senders list: I think I may have blocked a sender in error. Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made? Thanks for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-senders-list/7383c35a-b0e8-4bd3-8513-270adf4ac6b9
  7. Safe Senders List

Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...
  8. Blocked Senders List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...
  9. Blocked Senders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocked Senders: How do I clear my blocked senders so I may add more? It is showing full and will not let me add more. Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/blocked-senders/125b10e4-d22a-431d-bacf-d8a3ae941993
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. safe and block senders hotmail

2. newsletters7-24.de

3. i cant find the safe senders list on hotmail