Windows 10: Microsoft Loading Time

Discus and support Microsoft Loading Time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know why but in my PC all types of Microsoft Loadings works in weird manner . 1. Windows Smart Defender Scan :- When I scan my whole system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Uday Kiran Padhy, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Loading Time

I dont know why but in my PC all types of Microsoft Loadings works in weird manner .

1. Windows Smart Defender Scan :- When I scan my whole system using Windows Samrt Defender scan then the ETA time always shows wrong time . And the loading bar suddenly raises from approx 60 to 98 perencetage at once and the time also change in werid manner like from 1hr remaing to 15 mins remaining.

2. Reset :- When I reset my pc it takes 0 to 98 percert in approx 2 hours and it take 4 hrs more to complete the last 2 percentage .

3. Microsoft Store :- When download any application the loading bar doesnt move at all but when its completed downloading then suddenly the bar fills to 75 percentage and shows installing , I mean I cant see how much the application have been downloaded .

I request the Microsoft Developers to please look into this issues , as a user it frustrates a lot when we see the application loading in some weird manner like 0-98% in 2 min and 98-100% in 1 hour . Mostly I scan my system and I even have memorized the loading patterns of it , At start it will take about 1hr to fill up to 25% bar and suddenly it will go to 50% showing ETA as 2hr31min and from 60% suddenly raises to 98% and then completes in nearly 8 mins . It take 3hr to completely scan . Please look into it.

:)

Uday Kiran Padhy, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Sep 28, 2020
  3. DanielYX Win User
    Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft Loading Time

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Loading Time

1. Microsoft Loading Time - Similar Threads - Microsoft Loading

2. After downloading VidForth from the Microsoft Store, every time I load a DVD the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After downloading VidForth from the Microsoft Store, every time I load a DVD the Microsoft...: This is a new issue.I am running Windows 11, which doesn't come with an app that plays DVDs. I have a standalone program that does this for me. Initially, when I would insert a DVD into the player, Windows would ask me what app I wanted to use to play it; and I just ignored...
  3. After downloading VidForth from the Microsoft Store, every time I load a DVD the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After downloading VidForth from the Microsoft Store, every time I load a DVD the Microsoft...: This is a new issue.I am running Windows 11, which doesn't come with an app that plays DVDs. I have a standalone program that does this for me. Initially, when I would insert a DVD into the player, Windows would ask me what app I wanted to use to play it; and I just ignored...
  4. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  5. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  6. Microsoft System Update loads of weird stuff automatically to my computer under an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft System Update loads of weird stuff automatically to my computer under an...: Hello, this was automatically downloaded to my machine as part of the system updates last Thursday. I has specifically asked for the update not to take place until after the Easter weekend and my request was automatically overruled meaning my computer was unusable over...
  7. My Microsoft Store is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store is stuck on the loading screen: My Microsoft Store is stuck on the loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-stuck-on-the-loading-screen/f7766534-0101-43b6-8211-d15fc091f8d6
  8. My Microsoft Store is stuck on the loading screen

My Microsoft Store is stuck on the loading screen: My Microsoft Store is stuck on the loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-stuck-on-the-loading-screen/f7766534-0101-43b6-8211-d15fc091f8d6
  9. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  10. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...