Windows 10: Microsoft “Locks” the Start Menu in Windows 9 Preview...

Discus and support Microsoft “Locks” the Start Menu in Windows 9 Preview... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Well to be fair, I don't know if that's correct *Smile but that's how I read the article. We're all in the dark about 9. We can all speculate until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Tony K Win User

Microsoft “Locks” the Start Menu in Windows 9 Preview...

We're all in the dark about 9. We can all speculate until we're blue in the face.

Your thought just may be correct, for it looks as though MS laid down the law to employees about leaks. They may give OEMs the code to unlock at the last minute so it doesn't get leaked.

Tony K, Sep 3, 2014

2. I'm glad that I came to these forums (for Vista, Seven, Eight and Nine). Speculation can be fun and exciting. Do that over at MSFN, and they will crap all over you. I'm glad to be gone from there. I went and visited recently, and there's nothing exciting worth posting about.

You folks keep me on my toes.

Jody Thornton, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Gornot Win User
    It's an advantage of not being an official Microsoft website lol

Gornot, Sep 3, 2014
  4. Microsoft “Locks” the Start Menu in Windows 9 Preview...

I missed "... existing ...". *Redface

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft “Locks” the Start Menu in Windows 9 Preview...

1. Microsoft “Locks” the Start Menu in Windows 9 Preview... - Similar Threads - Microsoft “Locks” Start

2. start menu tiles are locked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu tiles are locked.: Hi All, i recently got a laptop from my organisation & the start tile menu is locked. i would like to add new tiles & remove the existing ones. is there a way to do so. i got new apps to replace the windows defaults such as VLC & Mathematica but when i try to add them to...
  3. Lock screen to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen to Start Menu: How do I get the computer to go from the Lock screen directly to the Start screen, without going to the Desktop first ? 53575
  4. Windows 9 Start Menu Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 Start Menu Concept: So from what it sounds like, Windows 9 is going to mark the return of the Start menu. So tonight, I've been trying to imagine what a Start menu in Windows 9 might perhaps look like. Here's the concept I came up with: [img] What do you guys think? 1520
  5. Windows 9 preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 preview: Hello Is there going to be a windows 9 public preview this fall? Thanks Tyler 1664
  6. Announcing Microsoft's New Channel 9 Preview Site

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft's New Channel 9 Preview Site: Hello everyone, We are thrilled to officially announce the launch of our newly designed preview site of Channel 9! Our development team has worked collaboratively and tirelessly to put together this new website. The new preview UI is accessible and follows a responsive...
  7. Windows 9: Start menu changes color to match the theme

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Start menu changes color to match the theme: In the latest leaks, we can see that the new Start menu will match the backgrounds of the wallpaper that you are using. As you can see in the image at the top of this post, the Start menu changes color according to the background that you choose. Read more... 1842
  8. Windows 9's new Start menu demonstrated on video

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9's new Start menu demonstrated on video: Microsoft may have demonstrated its new Start menu earlier this year, but thanks to a recent "Windows 9" leak we’re now seeing every single part of the company’s plans for bringing back this popular feature. German site WinFuture has posted a two-minute video that...
  9. Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable: The Windows Start menu remains an important subject for the Redmond-based tech giant, with many users calling for the company to bring it back in the modern operating system as soon as possible. Terry Myerson, head of the operating system [img] division at Microsoft,...
  10. Should Microsoft Bring Back the Start Menu in Windows 9? Many Say No

in Windows 10 News
    Should Microsoft Bring Back the Start Menu in Windows 9? Many Say No: Microsoft is very likely to bring back the Start Menu in the next full Windows version, most likely to be called Windows 9, but it turns out that users actually don’t want such a feature in the operating system. As we told you about a few weeks ago, it’s a bit surprising...