Windows 10: Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login

Discus and support Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My laptop recently updated, now when I try to login to open the laptop I have a Microsoft sign in.However that Microsoft email address no longer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Samhardacre, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login

Hi My laptop recently updated, now when I try to login to open the laptop I have a Microsoft sign in.However that Microsoft email address no longer exists, but to verify the account I need to remember emails from over 2 years agoHow can I proceed??Please helpCheers sam* Moved from Community Participation Center* OS assumed to be Win 10

:)

Samhardacre, Aug 3, 2021

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 3, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login

1. Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login - Similar Threads - Microsoft login locked

2. Laptop Lock Screen login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Lock Screen login: Windows 10: So I don't know what happened to my laptop I came home and opened it now when I try to type my lock screen password it won't let me write anything my laptop keyboard is automatically pressing "=" key it's not stopping how can I disable my laptop's keyboard please...
  3. Laptop Lock Screen login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Lock Screen login: Windows 10: So I don't know what happened to my laptop I came home and opened it now when I try to type my lock screen password it won't let me write anything my laptop keyboard is automatically pressing "=" key it's not stopping how can I disable my laptop's keyboard please...
  4. Laptop Lock Screen login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Laptop Locks After Login

Laptop Locks After Login: Hi, Whenever I log in, my laptop stays on the desktop for an odd second or two before going back to the lock screen. Please help me in resolving this issue.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-locks-after-login/6d90abf6-6d62-4738-acb1-1fe9d629cd98
  6. User name mistyped at login on HP laptop & now locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User name mistyped at login on HP laptop & now locked out: I'm trying to help my Dad log into his computer after realizing he mistyped the user name and is now locked out. He can't recover a password because the user name is incorrect. I can only find help on how to switch users once you're already logged in. Shouldn't he be able to...
  7. VPN blocks Microsoft account login attempts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    VPN blocks Microsoft account login attempts: Hello everyone. I'm wondering if I'm the only one having login issues to various legitimate sites while using a VPN. Most concerning is the fact that you must expose your digital signature by disabling the VPN to login to, of many places, your Microsoft account. This...
  8. Locked login screen

Locked login screen: [IMG] i am being asked to log in but i have not set up sn account. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-login-screen/0c44ccac-b666-4c9f-a080-668a48310b78
  9. Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems: I have an older laptop that has not been used in a few years that needs to get back into service. Password was lost. I reset the MS account login pass word through the process on the laptops log in screen. I can log into the MS acct on a different computer just fine but...
  10. keyboard login blocked

keyboard login blocked: No keyboard entry at login, no dots for characters hit. narrator says HIDDEN. The keyboard is good. If I use my Password Recovery USB, I can then type my password and dots appear. Any help would be appreciated. I'm typing this with the keyboard. Ted Springfield, MA ***...