Windows 10: Microsoft LogIn Troule

Discus and support Microsoft LogIn Troule in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Running Windows 10. Login screen loop/glitches. Won't allow me to put in password because screen jumps. I can see my login name but it loops like... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SubZero1971, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft LogIn Troule

Running Windows 10. Login screen loop/glitches. Won't allow me to put in password because screen jumps. I can see my login name but it loops like crazy. Did the system repair to no avail. Also no power button to the bottom left of the screen. Only the network icon. What should I do? Cannot get to the start icon either. How can I bypass the login page?

:)

SubZero1971, Jun 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft LogIn Troule

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft LogIn Troule

1. Microsoft LogIn Troule - Similar Threads - Microsoft LogIn Troule

2. Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft login: Hey have great dayI can't sign in my microsoft account on my laptop, every time I want to sign in the settings or microsoft store the pop up that should appear to sign in suddenly disappears.*In settings it just disappears but in microsoft store it say we encountered an...
  3. Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft login: Hey have great dayI can't sign in my microsoft account on my laptop, every time I want to sign in the settings or microsoft store the pop up that should appear to sign in suddenly disappears.*In settings it just disappears but in microsoft store it say we encountered an...
  4. Microsoft login vs. local login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft login vs. local login: My Windows 10 Pro is accessed by me (administrator) using my Microsoft password. If I want to connect from another computer, I am asked for my password which I assume is a local one, which I do not have. Is there a way that I can keep using my Microsoft login yet have a local...
  5. Microsoft Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Login: I recently got a new PC, and so I created a new MS account as a login, turns out I probably mistyped my password and when I wanted to login/change security options I couldn't because it requires PW verification, the account was logged in still. Fortunately I set a pin with...
  6. Microsoft login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft login: I received my new pc yesterday and everything was working fine. When I came to login today I was unable to type anything into the password section I also noticed that my email address was not correct My email address is +++++++richardson++++++ The pc was showing this as...
  7. Microsoft login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft login: Hello, When I try to sign into my work account, a verification code is sent to the authenticator app, but in order to sign into the app, I need a QR code. The QR code doesn’t show up when I try to log into my work account. What can I do?...
  8. Microsoft Login

Microsoft Login: Why do I have to sign into my Microsoft account every time I want to use my computer, Then when I do it doesn't work. This is obviously a flaw in Windows 10 because I'm seeing hundreds of post saying the same thing. Why don't you just fix it??!!?? I don't want to sign in to...
  9. Microsoft Login

Microsoft Login: Hi I just bought a new PC and an Office Subscription. I created a new Microsoft account, but somehow, the browser had a very old account saved and I didn't notice but now the subscription is connected to that one. This account has a phone number that I do not have and is...
  10. Login to Microsoft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login to Microsoft: Can I remove my account from Microsoft and not have to login to run Windows 10. I don't see any reason to login to Microsoft every time I start my PC. 76281