Windows 10: Microsoft login window crashes

Discus and support Microsoft login window crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anytime I try to sign in to a microsoft account on microsoft office, or in my settings, the login window crashes. It is getting in the way of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grant Little, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft login window crashes

Anytime I try to sign in to a microsoft account on microsoft office, or in my settings, the login window crashes. It is getting in the way of my schoolwork and I really need the issue to be fixed. I have tried many different solutions posted and nothing has worked.

:)

Grant Little, Sep 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft login window crashes

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft login window crashes

1. Microsoft login window crashes - Similar Threads - Microsoft login window

2. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  3. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  4. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  6. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  7. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  8. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  9. Windows crashes after login

Windows crashes after login: My PC starts up fine, I enter my pin, and then Windows crashes. I have restarted many times and every time it does one of these:- black screen with nothing on it. I can move the cursor around but can't do anything.- my desktop is there, but none of the startup programmes...
  10. roblox microsoft app was crashing on login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox microsoft app was crashing on login: when I sign in my roblox account it keeps crashing for no reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-app-was-crashing-on-login/3b5be018-4542-4d02-9ef3-f75ef87361cc