Windows 10: Microsoft login

Discus and support Microsoft login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to sign into my work account, a verification code is sent to the authenticator app, but in order to sign into the app, I need a QR... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RóbertTumi, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft login

Hello,

When I try to sign into my work account, a verification code is sent to the authenticator app, but in order to sign into the app, I need a QR code. The QR code doesn’t show up when I try to log into my work account. What can I do?

:)

RóbertTumi, Jun 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft login

microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft login

1. Microsoft login - Similar Threads - Microsoft login

2. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...
  3. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...
  4. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop: I got a secondhand Windows 11 laptop and I'm trying to login to my Microsoft account, entering the correct Microsoft email that I have been using on my old laptops and newly reset password but then it asks me again to put in my Microsoft password: "Next time you sign into...
  5. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop

I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop: I got a secondhand Windows 11 laptop and I'm trying to login to my Microsoft account, entering the correct Microsoft email that I have been using on my old laptops and newly reset password but then it asks me again to put in my Microsoft password: "Next time you sign into...
  6. I can't login to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account.: I filled out the username and password correctly, and they are all correct, but then the homepage where my profile should be visible doesn't load keep buffering, and it's the same on my mobile and over different networks too....
  7. I can't login to my Microsoft account.

I can't login to my Microsoft account.: I filled out the username and password correctly, and they are all correct, but then the homepage where my profile should be visible doesn't load keep buffering, and it's the same on my mobile and over different networks too....
  8. I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...: AADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County' and cannot access the application 'https://avrfthde6.accounts.ondemand.com'SAP SuccessFactors...
  9. I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...

I am trying to login in some websites, but Microsoft is not allowing me, getting error...: AADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County' and cannot access the application 'https://avrfthde6.accounts.ondemand.com'SAP SuccessFactors...
  10. Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.

Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.: As previously written, Microsoft users constantly receive emails with one-time codes for logging in, and in response, we have received information that this cannot be stopped in any way. However, let's look at this from the perspective of hackers and bot users: The chance of...