Windows 10: Microsoft Logo

Discus and support Microsoft Logo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this an official logo for Microsoft? I think I have a virus. Can anyone tell me????? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheBearAnderson, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Logo

Is this an official logo for Microsoft?

I think I have a virus.

Can anyone tell me?????

Microsoft Logo 8c8698c6-0180-421f-b015-626c7be88d07?upload=true.jpg

:)

TheBearAnderson, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Edge logo

UPDATE 11/4: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing

Read more:
    See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Brink, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft Logo

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Logo

1. Microsoft Logo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Logo

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  5. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  6. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

7. How to get rid of window with Microsoft logo on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of window with Microsoft logo on my screen: I tried to restart and turn off computer…still couldn’t get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-window-with-microsoft-logo-on-my/dd564ede-fb2f-40f6-a64c-ad848cafa5d1
  8. How to get rid of window with Microsoft logo on my screen

How to get rid of window with Microsoft logo on my screen: I tried to restart and turn off computer…still couldn’t get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-window-with-microsoft-logo-on-my/dd564ede-fb2f-40f6-a64c-ad848cafa5d1
  9. My window's display has white box with Microsoft logo in it-can't get rid of box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window's display has white box with Microsoft logo in it-can't get rid of box: Past week this box appeared and can not find what is creating the box. If I mouse over the box the pointer changes from pointer to spinning wheel. Only program downloaded was RUFUS to create a bootable flash drive. I seem to be unable to move screen shot windows key and v to...
  10. My window's display has white box with Microsoft logo in it-can't get rid of box

My window's display has white box with Microsoft logo in it-can't get rid of box: Past week this box appeared and can not find what is creating the box. If I mouse over the box the pointer changes from pointer to spinning wheel. Only program downloaded was RUFUS to create a bootable flash drive. I seem to be unable to move screen shot windows key and v to...