Windows 10: Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files

Discus and support Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft **** loving drive removed all my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KroaToanN, Jun 7, 2023.

1. KroaToanN Win User

Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files

Microsoft **** loving drive removed all my files

:)

KroaToanN, Jun 7, 2023
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files 264204d1579788485t-optical-drive-issue-send-.png

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

1. Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files - Similar Threads - Microsoft **** loving

2. Love

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  3. Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft **** loving Drive removed all my files: Microsoft **** loving drive removed all my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-loving-drive-removed-all-my-files/4f40e855-eb95-4654-b953-113ba5fc7267
  4. Transfer all files and remove all files saved by Microsoft OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer all files and remove all files saved by Microsoft OneDrive: Using the "Backing Up" and "Sync" settings options in Windows 11 for the purpose of saving nothing more than my Windows 11 Settings, Windows 11 has taken it upon itself to transfer my files to its OneDrive cloud.I never wanted this to occur and Windows 11 has circumvented my...
  5. Transfer all files and remove all files saved by Microsoft OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer all files and remove all files saved by Microsoft OneDrive: Using the "Backing Up" and "Sync" settings options in Windows 11 for the purpose of saving nothing more than my Windows 11 Settings, Windows 11 has taken it upon itself to transfer my files to its OneDrive cloud.I never wanted this to occur and Windows 11 has circumvented my...
  6. Why does a Windows reset not remove all my hard drive files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does a Windows reset not remove all my hard drive files: Hi,I need to fully clean the drive on my PC in order to sell/give away.Following a number of attempts at a full Windows 10 reset and selecting the option to delete all files and reinstall Windows this is not fully removing all files. The reset process is taking hours and...
  7. Why does a Windows reset not remove all my hard drive files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does a Windows reset not remove all my hard drive files: Hi,I need to fully clean the drive on my PC in order to sell/give away.Following a number of attempts at a full Windows 10 reset and selecting the option to delete all files and reinstall Windows this is not fully removing all files. The reset process is taking hours and...
  8. Why has One Drive removed all my files and left a shortcut?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why has One Drive removed all my files and left a shortcut?!: Why has One Drive removed all my files and left a shortcut saying 'where are all my files'?! Can someone please help me with this? Until yesterday I had my system for years how I wanted it. Why has One Drive decided to remove all my files from my PC and place them in the...
  9. Is OneDrive supposed to remove all my local files on my computer hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is OneDrive supposed to remove all my local files on my computer hard drive?: I thought I'd take advantage of OneDrive to back up my computer. But it looks like it took them all off the hard drive. I didn't want it to do that! Is that what it's supposed to do? Is there a way to just use OneDrive as a backup but keep files on my HD?...
  10. Virus Removed all of My Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Removed all of My Files: Hey, so last month a virusTrojan infected my laptop and started deleting pre-installed apps such as VLC, Firefox and some apps I'd installed but I used Windows Defender to identify and delete the virus. However, I recently discovered that all my Microsoft office apps Word,...