Windows 10: Microsoft Lumia 545 phone

Discus and support Microsoft Lumia 545 phone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I have just received a message on my phone that WhatsApp will cease to be available on my phone from the new year. Maybe I have misunderstood,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HS14, Oct 12, 2019.

1. HS14 Win User

Microsoft Lumia 545 phone

Hello

I have just received a message on my phone that WhatsApp will cease to be available on my phone from the new year.

Maybe I have misunderstood, so I hope you can set me straight.

A couple of years ago I also started being unable to use Messenger on my phone; I had previously used this.

It is pretty frustrating that the methods of communication which I use get deleted.

If I should be asking this question somewhere else, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft's push is on to clear Lumia 950, 950XL phone inventory

Read more: Microsoft's push is on to clear Lumia 950, 950XL phone inventory | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Lumia 545 phone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Lumia 545

2. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  3. Can’t reset Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset Lumia phone: When attempting to reset my Lumia 950, l get"Oops! Looks like we ran into a problem trying to turn off Reset Protection. Make sure you have a network connection and try again later."So, I did a hard reset using the button sequence found...
  4. Want to buy a phone Microsoft 430 lumia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to buy a phone Microsoft 430 lumia: Want to buy a phone Microsoft lumia 430 dual sim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-buy-a-phone-microsoft-430-lumia/babf7b6e-db9e-4774-8f6b-d2eb91aab53e
  5. Want to buy a phone Microsoft 430 lumia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to buy a phone Microsoft 430 lumia: Want to buy a phone Microsoft lumia 430 dual sim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-buy-a-phone-microsoft-430-lumia/babf7b6e-db9e-4774-8f6b-d2eb91aab53e
  6. Microsoft Lumia phone cannot recognize microSD card.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Lumia phone cannot recognize microSD card.: My Microsoft Windows phone doesn't seem to recognize my micro SD card. I cannot find it in any directory. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lumia-phone-cannot-recognize-microsd/006487da-c01b-44a4-b811-964c2ab65d0c
  7. Photos on Lumia phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on Lumia phone: I used to be able to select a photo on my Windows 10 phone, click on share, and then share by e-mail or messaging. Now when I click on share it takes me to the list of sharing sources but whichever I select nothing happens....
  8. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  9. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  10. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps disappeared on windows phone Lumia 545