Windows 10: Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER...

Discus and support Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER Option Dear Mr. Billy Goates, Can you PLEASE add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nikvee live, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER...

Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER Option

Dear Mr. Billy Goates,

Can you PLEASE add the NEVER CODE like all previous Lumia models had in PERSONALISATION - LOCK SCREEN - SCREEN TIMES OUT AFTER: 30secs, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, FOR PHUCKS SAKE ADD NEVER!.

So I may listen to uninterrupted radio music with your crappy 'Microsoft Edge'.

Cheers in advance you a r s e h o l e!

Lotsa luv,
    nik vee

:)

nikvee live, Dec 20, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft upcoming flagship Lumia 950 and 950 XL specs leak

Read more: Microsoft's upcoming flagship Windows Phones leaked!

See also: Microsoft Lumia 550, 750 and 850 specs leak

Brink, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER...

Going the distance: The long-lasting power of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950

Source: Going the distance: The long-lasting power of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER...

1. Microsoft Lumia 950 on Windows 10 - Personalisation - Lock Screen Time Out - Needs a NEVER... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Lumia 950

2. Lumia 950 screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lumia 950 screen goes blank: Lumia 950 running Windows 10 mobile.It has started playing up weirdly. If I make or receive a call and put the phone to my ear the screen goes blank. And stays blank. Rather unfortunate given all the IVRs we have to deal with. "Press 1 to continue press 2 to be ignored". The...
  3. Lumia 950 screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lumia 950 screen goes blank: Lumia 950 running Windows 10 mobile.It has started playing up weirdly. If I make or receive a call and put the phone to my ear the screen goes blank. And stays blank. Rather unfortunate given all the IVRs we have to deal with. "Press 1 to continue press 2 to be ignored". The...
  4. lumia 950 xl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lumia 950 xl: dimana saya bisa membeli baterai untuk lumia 950 XL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lumia-950-xl/bbb1cbd4-7ccd-4970-b862-6e567e0b8385
  5. lumia 950 xl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lumia 950 xl: dimana saya bisa membeli baterai untuk lumia 950 XL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lumia-950-xl/bbb1cbd4-7ccd-4970-b862-6e567e0b8385
  6. Windows Lumia 950

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Lumia 950: I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 mobile which at the time of purchase were limited to only 200GB micro sd extra storage. I note that Sony mobiles can currently accept 400gb cards which are also micro sd. Does any one know if Microsoft are planning or have indeed realised an...
  7. Lumia 950 Edgeageddon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lumia 950 Edgeageddon: Doesn't focus on Google search box on the Google.co.uk page (keep having to retype) Seems to only copy text 50% percent of the time (select right click copy) Really slow opening web pages. Doesn't work entering links onto a Blogger post more than once in a post. No way of...
  8. Personalise lock screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalise lock screen in Windows 10: How can I keep my chosen picture on the sign in/lock screen in Windows 10? I have changed it dozens of times and despite the preview showing the picture I have selected, when I turn the laptop off it has always reverted back to the MS default picture when I next turn it on....
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Firmware Updates for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Firmware Updates for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Feedback and firmware. Two things we know you’re passionate about. It is with these two things in mind that we bring you good news that will make your participation in the Insider Program even...
  10. Going the distance: The long-lasting power of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950

in Windows 10 News
    Going the distance: The long-lasting power of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950: Demanding people require demanding smartphones. The battery and various quick-charging solutions for the Windows 10-powered Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL means your phone can keep up with you to help you #DoGreatThings. [img] Large battery capacity Both the...