Windows 10: Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology

Discus and support Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; reF-NtsvV9s It is estimated that one in five students has dyslexia, yet there are likely far more who have not yet been diagnosed in today’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology

Read more: Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia: Helping dyslexic students thrive with technology Microsoft EDU

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Oct 15, 2018

2. Additive Technologies

Hi,

I have dyslexia and want to use windows 10 using the assistive technologies page.

Im using 7 and the programme says that my computer is compatsble. The instalation has been on 99% for about 12hrs is this normal?

thank you

MarkPeterFoster, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology

1. Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology - Similar Threads - Microsoft Made Dyslexia

2. need help logging into student microsoft one drive account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help logging into student microsoft one drive account.: I have a university student account, which has Microsoft 365. Every time I go to the link below to log in to Microsoft and I type in my university email address the following message appears: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist."...
  3. In which technology Paint is made?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In which technology Paint is made?: I'm a Paint fan. I love this piece of software, especially the new Windows 11 look. I am also a programmer, and I'm wondering in which technology Paint is made. Does anybody have information on this topic? I heard that it was developed using some .NET technology, but that is...
  4. In which technology Paint is made?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In which technology Paint is made?: I'm a Paint fan. I love this piece of software, especially the new Windows 11 look. I am also a programmer, and I'm wondering in which technology Paint is made. Does anybody have information on this topic? I heard that it was developed using some .NET technology, but that is...
  5. Microsoft Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  6. Help With My Student Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help With My Student Laptop: Hello all! I hope you are all well, I need some help with my student laptop. So basically I'm doing a media course at college (level 1) and due to the current circumstances I've been given a student laptop. And it doesn't have creative cloud installed, when I tried to...
  7. Microsoft Student Accunt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Student Accunt: I installed microsoft teams on my home computer to do school work, but in doing so my school somehow installed dyknow, a tracker again on MY pc, and now when i press the windows key and type something to search this comes up with my school logo and name. It also blocked the...
  8. Rapid Storage Technology Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rapid Storage Technology Help: Hello, The reason I am posting here is that I noticed that my Intel Rapid Storage Technology in my Control Panel is reaching its end of life and upon reading the notice it suggested I go to the MS Store and download the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management which I did...
  9. Help this university student plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help this university student plz: Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc) Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and...
  10. Microsoft on Technology and the US military

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft on Technology and the US military: [img] Over the last few months there has been a debate in our industry about when and how technology companies should work with the government, and specifically whether companies should supply digital technology to the military, including here in the United States....