Windows 10: Microsoft magazin

Discus and support Microsoft magazin in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Buna ziua , Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MihaiLupeanu, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft magazin

Buna ziua ,

Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection .

Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store ,

unde se caută am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide .

Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține din nou aplicația dorită ?

:)

MihaiLupeanu, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Hi TabithaMartin1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the file format of the
      magazine?
    2. Which book or magazine are you referring to?
    3. Where are you trying to download the books and magazine?

If the file format is on pdf, I suggest you open the magazine or books, by
    Right clicking on that magazine and open Microsoft Edge.

If the issue is not resolved, kindly provide more information to assist you better.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

Source: MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft magazin

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft magazin

1. Microsoft magazin - Similar Threads - Microsoft magazin

2. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  3. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  5. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  6. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  8. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  9. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  10. Magazin Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Magazin Microsoft: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcaturi de la Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se cauta am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...