Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says the ad comes up and it gets stuck not playing with the text "tap to play" but im on a pc so i can't tap so i click and it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by REX GRIMREAPER7, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...

As the title says the ad comes up and it gets stuck not playing with the text "tap to play" but im on a pc so i can't tap so i click and it does nothing i don't mind ads but when theyre breaking the game it might be wise to remove them.

I cannot find any fixes for this issue so i would appreciate suggestions as this happens in a lot of ads on pc for microsoft store games.

:)

REX GRIMREAPER7, Jan 26, 2021

2. Unable to play Microsoft Mahjong game using administrator account

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to play the Microsoft Mahjong game, try the below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to login with the existing administrator account and create a new Microsoft account and check if you are able to play the game.

Refer: Sign in with a Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 26, 2021
  3. OldFool75 Win User
    Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

After the recent Windows 10 update I can't play the daily Microsoft Mahjong games. Any suggestions?

OldFool75, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...

Microsoft Mahjong ads' audio

When playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges, the ads at the bottom of the window recently started playing (to include audio) during game play. I do not pay for the game and understand and expect to hear and see the ads in between games, but this is very
    distracting and quite frankly, ridiculous, to be playing an ad that competes with the in-game sound. To have to listen to these ads during the middle of a timed game completely ruins the game. What has changed and how do I stop the little ad at the bottom
    from doing this? Thank-you in advance.

Original title/subject: Microsoft Mahjong

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

flnrealwys, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...

1. Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong ads

2. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  4. Unable to play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  5. Unable to play any games

Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  6. treasure hunt ads not playing and freeze on tap to play so can't continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt ads not playing and freeze on tap to play so can't continue: ads stuck on this screen and unabke to continue game until watched it but will not play the ad so i cant play on. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/treasure-hunt-ads-not-playing-and-freeze-on-tap-to/b79d286c-119a-418d-ab98-17f96322caaf
  7. Microsoft Mahjong will not let me play. Ihave had this game for many years but now i am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong will not let me play. Ihave had this game for many years but now i am...: Microsoft Mahjong error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-will-not-let-me-play-ihave-had/75bffc2b-d9bb-4ad4-832f-509a5b5a19a1
  8. Cannot play Microsoft Mahjong (signing in)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play Microsoft Mahjong (signing in): I'm using Windows 10 Pro and trying to play Microsoft Mahjong. Everything was working fine up till recently whereby when I launch the game a tile just spins in place and keeps saying "signing in". What exactly is the game trying to sign into? Whatever it is, it never does...
  9. Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore

Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore: I have had Microsoft Mahjong game for years and it has worked fine. Suddenly the music does not play anymore and it is enabled. When I turn the music lever "Down" the sound effects themselves turn down instead and the sound effects area has it's own lever to turn that...
  10. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....