Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve!

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve! I followed the YouTube solution but their puzzle differs about halfway through. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by minidonks, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:52 AM.

1. minidonks Win User

Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve!

Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve! I followed the YouTube solution but their puzzle differs about halfway through. The game on my computer is unsolvable.

:)

2. TomScrivener Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

Microsoft Mahjong was working properly until about a week ago. Now the clock stops when doing the daily challenges and Mahjong closes. Rebooting does not ameliorate this situation. My OS is Windows 10 with all changes applied.

TomScrivener, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:01 AM
  3. jamespowdrell Win User
    microsoft mahjong daily challenge

every time I load Microsoft mahjong daily challenges in windows 10 I get a blank screen

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

jamespowdrell, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:01 AM
  4. CarolGillooly Win User

Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges on windows 10?

Why can't I open Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges?

CarolGillooly, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:01 AM
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong daily

2. 10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 August Tripeaks Daily Challenge frozen: Anyone else have this problem? On the "Daily Challenge" for 10 August, the Tripeaks game is "frozen" on the Queen of Spades when it opens. Every other Tripeak this month has worked perfectly. Shutting down the computer and relaunching makes no difference. Closing the...
  3. Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data. I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation. Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact....
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  5. Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy: I am having problems with Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge games. Some of the games look like someone has been playing them when I open them. I clicked on Klondike yesterday and the game was already in progress. Today it was Spider Solitaire. I tried resetting the the...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...
  7. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...
  8. No longer being able to Log into Mahjong Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer being able to Log into Mahjong Daily Challenges: Hi there – I restored my Win10 installation after the November update several times because the system was no longer running smoothly, and finally did a clean install of the update a few days ago. Now I can no longer log-in to MS Mahjong Daily Challenged (No problem with the...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible: Hello, In the MS Store I downloaded Microsoft Mahjong. It loaded quickly and said it was installed. I cannot find it. Now, I have a dual boot (win 8) and thought maybe the store is seeing the MS Mahjong from the Win 8 drive (C). Win 10 is E. I think it would be in...
  10. New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10: [img] Today, the Microsoft Casual Games team is proud to announce that Microsoft Mahjong, the classic tile-matching game, is now updated for Windows 10 with Daily Challenges, a new look and feel, and 20 new puzzles exclusively for Windows 10. You can now enjoy a total of...