Windows 10: microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

Discus and support microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; mahjong daily game will not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VickieNelson3, Nov 2, 2020.

1. microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

mahjong daily game will not open

:)

VickieNelson3, Nov 2, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges on windows 10?

Why can't I open Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges?

CarolGillooly, Nov 2, 2020
  3. norma2757 Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges on windows 10?

its ok

norma2757, Nov 2, 2020
  4. microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

Microsoft Mahjong was working properly until about a week ago. Now the clock stops when doing the daily challenges and Mahjong closes. Rebooting does not ameliorate this situation. My OS is Windows 10 with all changes applied.

TomScrivener, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open

1. microsoft mahjong daily challenge will not open - Similar Threads - microsoft mahjong daily

2. the microsoft daily challenges wont open,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the microsoft daily challenges wont open,: none of the daily challenges will open. I have windows 8.1, not sure if that is reevent or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-daily-challenges-wont-open/7e2490dc-f8b5-4cfd-83d0-87a64a1f47e7
  3. the microsoft daily challenges wont open,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the microsoft daily challenges wont open,: none of the daily challenges will open. I have windows 8.1, not sure if that is reevent or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-daily-challenges-wont-open/7e2490dc-f8b5-4cfd-83d0-87a64a1f47e7
  4. Microsoft Majonng daily challenge not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majonng daily challenge not opening: I see this was an issue in 2014 from other people but this is since 1st November 2020 0 - why won't it open? What is wrong with it microsoft? Please give me simple answer I am not an IT person just an OAP self isolating since March who did enjoy daily challenge but not it...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  7. Mahjong daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong daily challenges: amazing that i asked same question 3 years ago. I did follow up as suggested, and as i said, they sent me back to you. How ‘bout you two playing nice, talking to each other and resolving this. We users arent making any headway....
  8. Mahjong Match Attack Daily Challenge for 04/05/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong Match Attack Daily Challenge for 04/05/2019: Did anybody else out there have a problem with the Match Attack daily challenge for April 5th, 2019?? I can't solve this one--the most matches I can get is 30 out of 36 matches required to defeat this challenge. I tried every which way to get to get the 36 matches and I fail...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve!: Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for 10/05/18 hard will not solve! I followed the YouTube solution but their puzzle differs about halfway through. The game on my computer is unsolvable....
  10. No longer being able to Log into Mahjong Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer being able to Log into Mahjong Daily Challenges: Hi there – I restored my Win10 installation after the November update several times because the system was no longer running smoothly, and finally did a clean install of the update a few days ago. Now I can no longer log-in to MS Mahjong Daily Challenged (No problem with the...