Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried fixing it by resetting the app and restarting laptop; still didn't work I uninstalled it and now get an error trying to install it. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VJJ2, Apr 21, 2020.

1. VJJ2 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update

I tried fixing it by resetting the app and restarting laptop; still didn't work

I uninstalled it and now get an error trying to install it.

Any ideas?

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update

1. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong doesn't

2. Microsoft Mahjong not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong not updating: I have a Dell laptop and Microsoft Mahjong is not updating. My desktop has been updated. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but to no avail. Just download the previous version of the game....
  3. Microsoft Mahjong not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong not updating: I have a Dell laptop and Microsoft Mahjong is not updating. My desktop has been updated. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but to no avail. Just download the previous version of the game....
  4. Microsoft Mahjong not updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong not updating: I have a laptop and Microsoft Mahjong is not updating. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but to no avail. Just download the previous version of the game....
  5. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mahjong won't update: I have a Toshiba laptop and the Microsoft Mahjong will not update. My desktop has updated. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but to no avail. It just downloads the old version of the game....
  7. Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update: After the recent Windows 10 update I can't play the daily Microsoft Mahjong games. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-playing-microsoft-mahjong-after-windows-10/d95b03c2-8ff9-4f1d-850a-ea472f275343
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong

2. problems with microsoft Mahjong

3. why cant play mahjong on my windows pho.e

4. why cant i get into microsoft mahjong,
  5. microsoft mahjong wont sign in