Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot log in and keep receiving this code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sazza55, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Sazza55 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

I cannot log in and keep receiving this code

:)

Sazza55, Nov 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Mahjong "not available in your account"

Today when I clicked on the Microsoft Mahjong icon on the start page of my Surface tablet, an orange box came up which said,

"Check your account

Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

See in Store

I can find nowhere to use the code or uninstall the game, which I play regularly on this device.

What do I do??

MarilynVinchattle, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

1. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong currently

2. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  4. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I recently bought the game but whenever i would try to install it would come up with this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-is-currently-not-available-in/c056848a-5f72-4901-97e9-7fa19b3b2d41
  5. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Minecraft says this when I try to launch it. This is a new PC and I have already bought Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-is-currently-not-available-in/59ce4dbb-cbcc-4eda-a50a-3bea791121d6
  6. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I bought Minecraft yesterday, and I get this error message Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 when I try to open the Minecraft Launcher....
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...