Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have run the Windows App Troubleshooter and its fixes nothing I has uninstalled and re in installed the app multiple times all my drivers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LachlanMcKay, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!

I have run the Windows App Troubleshooter and its fixes nothing

I has uninstalled and re in installed the app multiple times

all my drivers are up to date and not showing any issues.

any other things I can try?

:)

LachlanMcKay, Oct 8, 2018

2. Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me!

1. Microsoft Mahjong Keeps Crashing on me! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Keeps

2. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  3. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  4. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. Microsoft Mahjong crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong crash: Mahjong crashes mid-game - but bounced me out to the main page. Tried reset, app troubleshooter, uninstall & reinstall of Mahjong, uninstall and reinstall of Solitaire Collection, all to no avail. No problems until February 20, 2019. Windows 10, auto-update, Surface Pro 5....
  9. Microsoft Mahjong crashes my Monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong crashes my Monitor...: I've used Microsoft Solitaire for many years with out a problem. But Microsoft Mahjong constantly crashes my 23in. monitor. After playing a game or two my monitor goes black and announces it's going to sleep. I've tried everything to wake it up, but the only thing that works...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong crashes

2. microsoft mahjong crashing

3. why does microsoft mahjong keep cutting out

4. microsoft majong crashes,
  5. mahjong keeps crashing,
  6. microsoft mahjong app crashes,
  7. why does mahjong keep going off,
  8. microsoft solitaire collection mah-jong crashes computer,
  9. microsoft mahjongg crashes,
  10. microsoft mahjong keeps pausing while waiting for adverts,
  11. why does microsoft mahjong keep crashing,