Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong Memory Leak?

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong Memory Leak? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Occasionally my wife's Dell All in One with 4g memory gets a 'low memory' message. No other programs are running but restarting Mahjong clears the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JJG10, Feb 5, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Memory Leak?

Occasionally my wife's Dell All in One with 4g memory gets a 'low memory' message. No other programs are running but restarting Mahjong clears the problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Her Windows Version is

Thank you.

P.S. I just checked and Winver showed 1607 build 14393.698. My guess is an update is in order!

:)

JJG10, Feb 5, 2017

2. microsoft mahjong

Hi Neil,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Microsoft mahjong from previous two days.

Have you made any changes to the Microsoft mahjong prior to the issue?

You may try to update the Microsoft mahjong through Windows store if you have any updates for Microsoft mahjong. I suggest you to revert the settings in the Microsoft mahjong if you have made any changes. If you are not able to find the settings,
    you may try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft mahjong from Windows store.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 5, 2017
  3. Mahjong

RhondaSlawson, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Is that .698 or .693? My version as of today is showing .693, don't think there's a newer for the RTM release version. And is her Mahjong the one from the Microsoft Store?

Berton, Feb 5, 2017
  5. JJG10 Win User
    My bad. It is 693 my fingers just got out of place on the keyboard.

I believe it is from the store.

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong Memory Leak? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Memory

2. Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Leak: Hello,I have 2 different values of RAM reflected in 2 tabs of the task managerbut the same percentage, I want to know why, and if I need to do something to fix it.So from the two screenshots I took you can clearly see that my real usage of memory is 4795.2 MB, but the memory...
  3. Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Leak: Hello,I have 2 different values of RAM reflected in 2 tabs of the task managerbut the same percentage, I want to know why, and if I need to do something to fix it.So from the two screenshots I took you can clearly see that my real usage of memory is 4795.2 MB, but the memory...
  4. Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Leak: I have noticed that even in an idle state, the task manager reports 80% or more memory usage. I have 16GB of RAM. I cannot find what is causing this memory leak. What can I do to solve this. Please help me....
  5. Memory leak?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory leak?: Hello. As the title states, my pc idles at around 2gb (mostly 1,8-1,9gb). Tried resetting, updating windows, drivers , nothing helps. What could be the issue? Edit1: Opening discord adds another 1 GB. Opening league of legends adds 2 GBs. (Game runs on very low capped on 60...
  6. Memory leak

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory leak: Since long, i don't know long... i have been having high memory usage on my computer, from version 1909 to 2004. I can't see any process with high usage on Task Manager, so I searched and searched for the solution and tried the basic solution, Disable Superfetch (SysMain),...
  7. Memory Leaks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Leaks: Hi, After contacting the vendor of my software, I was informed that I had a memory leak and that this was the reason why my PC crashes when using the game/software. Can anyone help me on fixing this memory leak? Below are the files retrieved from me to prove there is a...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  9. is this memory leak?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this memory leak?: [ATTACH] Please see my paged pool and non paged pool. This is the screenshot after I restarted my laptop and directly go to the task manager to see memory. and i found this. Is this possible? And then I download media creation from Microsoft and reinstall the window but...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f