Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, In the MS Store I downloaded Microsoft Mahjong. It loaded quickly and said it was installed. I cannot find it. Now, I have a dual boot (win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shawn, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Shawn Win User

Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible

Hello, In the MS Store I downloaded Microsoft Mahjong. It loaded quickly and said it was installed. I cannot find it.

Now, I have a dual boot (win 8) and thought maybe the store is seeing the MS Mahjong from the Win 8 drive (C). Win 10 is E. I think it would be in ProgramFiles>WindowsAps but "You have been denied permission to use this folder. Please use the security tab"

I am the admin user (I verified under Users). What gives?

thank you,

Build 10130

:)

Shawn, Jun 30, 2015

2. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

This message greeted me this morning as I tried to open Microsoft Mahjong.

Last night, at the direction of MS support, I ran a .cab file that updated the Store.

Now, Mahjong is missing AND so is the Premium feature on Microsoft Word Games.

Now what??

JaniceLind, Jun 30, 2015
  3. Microsoft mahjong in windows 10

what do I do to get my Microsoft mahjong to work again, I'm missing the daily challenges.

LoisCheyne, Jun 30, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible

1. Microsoft Mahjong missing or unaccessible - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong missing

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong: This game was working fine until about a week ago. Everytime I try to play I get this message: Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.Looks...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  4. Microsoft mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mahjong: Could we please have harder games - eg have at least one each of different leves of difficulty each day. Far to many easy leves each day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/b1adde25-2158-42fe-9129-b65adec068e3
  5. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I used Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges for a long time. As of yesterday I can't open it. Error Code 0x803F8001 is showing in a box directing me to the store. How can this be fixed?...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I purchased the Premium subscription for Mahjong last July. All of a sudden, I'm getting ads and being asked if I want to upgrade. How do I get Premium status back on the app?...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...