Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong new sea life tiles have ruined game for me!

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong new sea life tiles have ruined game for me! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Mahjong new sea life tiles have ruined game for me! The new tiles don't have enough contrast, are not bright enough, have too much detail so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spearol, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Spearol Win User

Microsoft Mahjong new sea life tiles have ruined game for me!

The new tiles don't have enough contrast, are not bright enough, have too much detail so I cannot match them quickly. How can I get back to the old tiles?

If I cannot return to the older tiles that were less detailed and easier to match, then I will no longer be able to use this game and I have enjoyed the Daily Challenge for a few years now.

:)

Spearol, Mar 19, 2020

2. Where is the 'more' option for the Microsoft Mahjong game?

Jim-

I am using MIcrosoft Mahjong (looks like the screen image you sent above).

My problem started when I upgraded from Microsoft 8 to MIcrosoft 10 this week. After installing MIcrosfot 10, the numbering appeared on certain Mahjong tiles (but not all of them). I'm not a fan of the numbers and liked the Mahjong tile presentation I
    was used to under MIcrosoft 8. That's what started my inquiry with the MIcrosoft Community. I see no option to use the un-numbered tiles by opening the 'MORE' option that was suggested in an earlier 'thread'. I could not find a 'MORE' option withing the
    Mahjong game screens.

I did not re-install Microsoft Mahjong as I thought that was not a necessary step. Are you suggesting I try this?

Steve.

StevenBoucke, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mahjong new sea life tiles have ruined game for me!

Microsoft Mahjong Game showing numbers on the tiles

Old title: Microsoft Mahjong Game

Why does Mahjong have numbers on the tiles now. I reset my computer, and downloaded the same game. It had numbers on the tiles which is very distracting and annoying. What happened?

Mona Wolters, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong new sea life tiles have ruined game for me! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong sea

2. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!: It wasn't bad enough that a Microsoft update without ANY warning ruined a wedding I was DJing years ago, making me so depressed that I got very drunk for the first time in my life. I had NEVER gotten drunk before or after that It inspired me to try to commit suicide by...
  3. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!: It wasn't bad enough that a Microsoft update without ANY warning ruined a wedding I was DJing years ago, making me so depressed that I got very drunk for the first time in my life. I had NEVER gotten drunk before or after that It inspired me to try to commit suicide by...
  4. I am **** tired of Microsoft ruining my life!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??: Hello, It's been a while since I played Microsoft Mahjong. When I logged in today the tiles have completely changed. I play the "underwater" theme and the tiles now have these annoying numbers on them???? Instead of just clicking on two of the orange and white clown fish...
  6. New version Microsoft Mahjong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New version Microsoft Mahjong: I have had a new version of Microsoft Mahjong for several days: [ATTACH] I have had a new version of Microsoft Mahjong for several days. There are five game elements in the picture. Of these five, only three are available. Why? How can I unlock the other two games? Can I...
  7. new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong: Today I found a new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong. I've got Win 10. Is there any possibility to go to the old desktop? The new one is awfull and distracts me....
  8. New screen change for Mahjong Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New screen change for Mahjong Game: I do not have a clue why you have chopped off the screen to maximize the ads scrolling along the bottom and that green box to the right of the screen which could be a lot smaller. I have to enlarge and minimize to play the game and sometimes just gets frustrated because I...
  9. mahjong game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mahjong game: mahjong game starts to load. halfway thru loading it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong-game/a479788e-8e02-43e9-af5d-b5f69b8b197a
  10. my life tile doesn't life again

in Windows 10 Support
    my life tile doesn't life again: sorry to intrude..but look like my life tile doesn't life again...*Shock.. is there a solution for this. to be specific store is dead now, calendar, mail, .. already restarting, from clean 'till normal, sfc , dism , cleanup storecomponent, .. thanks! 23958