Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, It's been a while since I played Microsoft Mahjong. When I logged in today the tiles have completely changed. I play the "underwater" theme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ATRUE1296, Jan 2, 2021.

1. ATRUE1296 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??

Hello,

It's been a while since I played Microsoft Mahjong. When I logged in today the tiles have completely changed. I play the "underwater" theme and the tiles now have these annoying numbers on them???? Instead of just clicking on two of the orange and white clown fish now I have to match a clown fish with a clown fish with the same number???? This is ridiculous and very annoying for play. Is there a way I can change it back to just having images on the tiles with no numbers???

:)

ATRUE1296, Jan 2, 2021

2. Don't like Mahjong 10 tiles with the numbers. can I get back to tiles that don't have numbers?

Hi Steven,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need Mahjong game without the appearance of the numbers on each tile. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the appearance of the numbers.

1. Launch the Mahjong game and select
    More
    option.

2. Choose Appearance and click on Tiles.

3. Select the Tiles that doesn't display the numbers
    from the list and click on Close.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Game showing numbers on the tiles

Old title: Microsoft Mahjong Game

Why does Mahjong have numbers on the tiles now. I reset my computer, and downloaded the same game. It had numbers on the tiles which is very distracting and annoying. What happened?

Mona Wolters, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??

1. Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Tiles

2. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.: It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me to get the numbers back on the tiles. thank you...
  3. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.: It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me to get the numbers back on the tiles. thank you...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  5. Microsoft mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mahjong: Could we please have harder games - eg have at least one each of different leves of difficulty each day. Far to many easy leves each day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/b1adde25-2158-42fe-9129-b65adec068e3
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I purchased the Premium subscription for Mahjong last July. All of a sudden, I'm getting ads and being asked if I want to upgrade. How do I get Premium status back on the app?...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...