Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong will not load.

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong will not load. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Mahjong will not load. What do I do? I try to open it and it opens for about a second and closes itself. It will not launch.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JudyDel Rosario, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mahjong will not load.

Microsoft Mahjong will not load. What do I do? I try to open it and it opens for about a second and closes itself. It will not launch.

:)

JudyDel Rosario, Sep 13, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire (also Mahjong)

Microsoft Solitaire (and Mahjong) won't load on my new HP laptop, although it will on an old Dell laptop. I've gone through all the steps suggested from 2015 on, and nothing works. Can Microsoft not fix this? Apparently it's been an intermittent problem
    since 2015.

SaraCrafts, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mahjong will not load.

Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Rafael,

OK, I reinstalled Microsoft Mahjong and then uninstalled it following the above directions ... until I got to the part where it says, "You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong." What "link" are you referring to? I got no dialog box or anything
    giving me a link. Only a dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, followed my another dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong ... which I did.

So, what should I do now?

Thanks very much again for your time and help.

Best Regards,

Don Smith

DonSmith330, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong will not load.

1. Microsoft Mahjong will not load. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong load

2. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to loadI am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciatedRegards S Chase* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to loadI am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciatedRegards S Chase* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  5. Microsoft mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mahjong: Could we please have harder games - eg have at least one each of different leves of difficulty each day. Far to many easy leves each day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/b1adde25-2158-42fe-9129-b65adec068e3
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, can anyone help please. For the last few days unable to load either of the above games and error code 101-107-1 appears every time. Have done all the usual things - uninstalled and reinstalled and reset - all Windows 10 apps are up to date - I have scanned everything, -...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...