Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjong

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges for a long time. As of yesterday I can't open it. Error Code 0x803F8001 is showing in a box directing me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Verena A.Stoll, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mahjong

I used Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges for a long time. As of yesterday I can't open it. Error Code 0x803F8001 is showing in a box directing me to the store. How can this be fixed?

:)

Verena A.Stoll, Jan 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Rafael,

OK, I reinstalled Microsoft Mahjong and then uninstalled it following the above directions ... until I got to the part where it says, "You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong." What "link" are you referring to? I got no dialog box or anything
    giving me a link. Only a dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, followed my another dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong ... which I did.

So, what should I do now?

Thanks very much again for your time and help.

Best Regards,

Don Smith

DonSmith330, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mahjong

Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjong

1. Microsoft Mahjong - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  4. I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...

I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...: I got Premium for a few different games, and for Solitaire and Word Games, Premium was active on both devices. For some reason, though, Premium didn't sync across the two devices for Microsoft Mahjong, even though it's in the Microsoft Casual Games suite of games. Both...
  5. I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Premium Microsoft Mahjong, and I have two computers I play on. Why didn't Premium...: I got Premium for a few different games, and for Solitaire and Word Games, Premium was active on both devices. For some reason, though, Premium didn't sync across the two devices for Microsoft Mahjong, even though it's in the Microsoft Casual Games suite of games. Both...
  6. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...
  7. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...
  8. Why can’t I find mahjong dimensions in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I find mahjong dimensions in Microsoft store: Why can’t I find mahjong dimensions in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-find-mahjong-dimensions-in-microsoft/b533a777-1b9c-482e-abc1-f629066e7b18
  9. Why can’t I find mahjong dimensions in Microsoft store

Why can’t I find mahjong dimensions in Microsoft store: Why can’t I find mahjong dimensions in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-find-mahjong-dimensions-in-microsoft/b533a777-1b9c-482e-abc1-f629066e7b18
  10. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to loadI am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciatedRegards S Chase* Moved from Community Center...