Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjongg

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjongg in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having a few problems with this game. I did play a few times but now I'm not able. Whenever I select a game it says I have to complete others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeanetteFinnegan, May 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft Mahjongg

I am having a few problems with this game. I did play a few times but now I'm not able. Whenever I select a game it says I have to complete others first, and I already have. Also, I don't see a way to start a game lately.

:)

JeanetteFinnegan, May 9, 2019

2. Is there a Mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension?

Original title: Mahjongg Game

Is there a mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension? I would like to play a game similar to that one to play.

Charlotte St. Aubin, May 9, 2019
  3. JeanetteB Win User
    Microsoft Mahjongg on Windows 10

I am unable to sign in to xbox to play Microsoft Mahjongg, which I have purchased and played many times before. The only message is "Sorry, we were unable to sign you in. Go to xbox and sign in. I go to xbox and successfully sign in but when I try to
    play the game, I again get the "unable to sign in" message.

Also, Mahjongg appears at 60%, apparently not installed, although I have uninstalled and then installed.

Help, please.

JeanetteB, May 9, 2019
  4. Pat C.R. Win User

Microsoft Mahjongg

Blocked/Locked Tiles on Deluxe Microsoft MahJongg

Why are upper tiles locked on Microsoft Deluxe mahjongg? I have windows 10.

Pat C.R., May 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjongg

1. Microsoft Mahjongg - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjongg

2. Download option not showing for Microsoft Translator app on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download option not showing for Microsoft Translator app on my PC.: I am trying to install Microsoft translator app on my PC. After the website directs you to the Microsoft store there is download or install option for Microsoft translator app. One of the requirements is having an integrated camera which i do not have as i am using a Logitech...
  3. Download option not showing for Microsoft Translator app on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download option not showing for Microsoft Translator app on my PC.: I am trying to install Microsoft translator app on my PC. After the website directs you to the Microsoft store there is download or install option for Microsoft translator app. One of the requirements is having an integrated camera which i do not have as i am using a Logitech...
  4. Download option not showing for Microsoft Translator app on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls add GD back to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pls add GD back to Microsoft store: Hey can u add GD back to Microsoft Store pls.* Moved from advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-add-gd-back-to-microsoft-store/60ea531f-6d0c-4a3d-b761-29f439c71e33
  6. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  7. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  8. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  9. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  10. Microsoft Mahjongg wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjongg wont install: Been running Microsoft Mahjongg fine for a couple years. This morning, I received the error message 0x803F8001. I ran Windows update and installed the latest updates. Problem still existed. Uninstalled the app and then tried to reinstall from the app store. Now the app...