Windows 10: Microsoft Mahjongg

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjongg in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having a few problems with this game. I did play a few times but now I'm not able. Whenever I select a game it says I have to complete others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeanetteFinnegan, May 9, 2019.

  1. Microsoft Mahjongg


    I am having a few problems with this game. I did play a few times but now I'm not able. Whenever I select a game it says I have to complete others first, and I already have. Also, I don't see a way to start a game lately.

    :)
     
    JeanetteFinnegan, May 9, 2019
    #1

  2. Is there a Mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension?

    Original title: Mahjongg Game

    Is there a mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension? I would like to play a game similar to that one to play.
     
    Charlotte St. Aubin, May 9, 2019
    #2
  3. JeanetteB Win User
    Microsoft Mahjongg on Windows 10

    I am unable to sign in to xbox to play Microsoft Mahjongg, which I have purchased and played many times before. The only message is "Sorry, we were unable to sign you in. Go to xbox and sign in. I go to xbox and successfully sign in but when I try to
    play the game, I again get the "unable to sign in" message.

    Also, Mahjongg appears at 60%, apparently not installed, although I have uninstalled and then installed.

    Help, please.
     
    JeanetteB, May 9, 2019
    #3
  4. Pat C.R. Win User

    Microsoft Mahjongg

    Blocked/Locked Tiles on Deluxe Microsoft MahJongg

    Why are upper tiles locked on Microsoft Deluxe mahjongg? I have windows 10.
     
    Pat C.R., May 9, 2019
    #4
Thema:

Microsoft Mahjongg

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Mahjongg - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjongg

  2. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  3. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  4. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  5. Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections: Microsoft has confirmed that the security updates for Windows 11 which are scheduled for September 2026 may cause Always On VPN connections to fail, leaving the affected devices unable to access corporate networks. The company mentioned the issue in a Windows release health...
  6. Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in...
  7. Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security...
  8. Child account not showing in Microsoft Family

    in Windows 10 News
    Child account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If...
  9. Microsoft PC Manager Deep cleanup Unable to proceed

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PC Manager Deep cleanup Unable to proceed: [ATTACH]If you are using Microsoft PC Manager and the Deep Cleanup option shows an “Unable to proceed” error, here is what you can do to troubleshoot it. There are a few things you must keep in mind to use the Deep Cleanup feature, and here are the common causes of this...
  10. Microsoft Mahjongg wont install

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjongg wont install: Been running Microsoft Mahjongg fine for a couple years. This morning, I received the error message 0x803F8001. I ran Windows update and installed the latest updates. Problem still existed. Uninstalled the app and then tried to reinstall from the app store. Now the app...