Windows 10: Microsoft mail and Comcast account

Discus and support Microsoft mail and Comcast account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I read an article about how you can get contacts from gmail onto Windows Mail. Is there a way that I can get those same contacts, stored in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wizzer40, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Wizzer40 Win User

Microsoft mail and Comcast account

Hi, I read an article about how you can get contacts from gmail onto Windows Mail.

Is there a way that I can get those same contacts, stored in Gmail as well as my Comcast email account into Windows Mail? I use my comcast email 99.9% of the time.

I am running Windows 10 pro and my current email program has decided that it will no longer be available for use.

Thanks Marc

:)

Wizzer40, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Can't add Comcast account to Mail App

Hi Pageet,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

• What is the exact error message or error code you are getting?
    As per the description, I understand that you are unable to configure the Windows 10 mail app to work with Comcast account on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Sharath Srinivasa” replied on December 1, 2012 in the following Microsoft Community link.

how do i set up comcast mail on windows 8

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

You may also refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Mail app for Windows

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Pageet Win User
    Can't add Comcast account to Mail App

I have a new Windows 10 PC. I am beyond frustrated with trying to get the mail app to work with my Comcast account. At first it let me add my Comcast account, but it would not sync. I deleted the account and added it again. My E-mail downloaded for a
    few days, but then it stopped. I tried to manually sync it but no response. I deleted the account again, but when I tried to add it again, it gave me error messages. I uninstalled the Mail App and reinstalled it. It still will not let me add my Comcast account.
    I temporarily turned off my Firewall but that did not help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pageet, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft mail and Comcast account

Comcast email issue after Windows 10 install

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and read the account and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Mail App and click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts and then Click on the Comcast account.

• Click on Delete Account and follow the on –screen instructions to remove the account.
    Once account is removed reboot the computer and Add the account to Mail app.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft mail and Comcast account

1. Microsoft mail and Comcast account - Similar Threads - Microsoft mail Comcast

2. Windows 10 and Comcast E-mail issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Comcast E-mail issues: Has anyone had issues lately syncing Windows 10 Mail to their Comcast account? My Comcast e-mail has not been working for about 1 1/2 weeks ongoing and was sporadic for about 1 week before that. I also am not able to get to the Comcast webmail page as I get the message that...
  3. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  4. Microsoft account mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account mail: Unable to access my hotmail address or my hotmail using an alias since the win10 update wiped out my computers. My alias and original password work but no email. My original address no longer exists but if I try to re-register I am told it is in use. One of my computers has...
  5. Norton for Comcast

Norton for Comcast: How do I install Norton for Comcast users on Windows10S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-for-comcast/591dfb22-2954-423e-8b2a-3421aa9eea8e
  6. Microsoft Account - changing the login mail account?

Microsoft Account - changing the login mail account?: My mail address is going away; it is my Microsoft Account login id. How do I change it? I have already added the new address and made it my primary address Dave NB Finding a Category for this wasn't necessarily simple...
  7. How to Set-Up Comcast Mail-Account on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Set-Up Comcast Mail-Account on Windows 10?: Hello: I just got a desktop with Windows 10 and attempted to set-up my three different Comcast Mail-Accounts. There are a lot of informations on this, however none of them offering a good answer, .... Unable to Set-Up my Mail account, even I went to Comcast web-site in...
  8. Can't send Outlook 2016 mail to Comcast server

Can't send Outlook 2016 mail to Comcast server: I have Windows10 and Outlook2016. I use for sync with Comcast server to send and receive email. Last week the send from Outlook stopped working. All settings have not changed. Verified. Anyone have ideas??...
  9. Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Comcast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Comcast: I have tried to set up a couple of Comcast email accounts in Win 10 Mail. The setup precedes OK, but then I get the message: [ATTACH] I know the password is OK. I called Comcast but they do not what the problem is. Any suggestions? MikeT in VA...
  10. Comcast

Comcast: Hello I have a gateway from Comcast which has a router within. I noticed the SSID was different so I went to the router and it was open without using my password. The set up appeared different too. I had typed 10.0...... and it opened to my account without using a password....